Accountancy Forum

Full Version: .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI HIRA
FOR DOING MBA YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR A GOOD UNIVERSITY.MY RECOMENDATIONS ARE QUAID E AZAM UNIVERSITY.THERE YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THERE INTERENCE TEST YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THERE WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.YOU HAVE TO SPECIFY YOUR LOCATION FOR HAVING INFO REGARDING SHORT COURSES. LIKE IN ISLAMABAD THERE ARE GOOD COLLEGES FOR THESE COURSES ARE ICMC AND OTHERS OTHERS ARE AT SIXTH ROAD
WITH REGARDS
IMRAN "IMRAN21PK@HOTMAIL.COM"

imran
DEAR HIRA
AOA
FIRST THING FROM WHERE DID U COMPLETED UR BBA PLS REPLY. SECONDLY, I SUGGEST U THAT WHEN U GO GOR FINANCE U HAVE TO SELECT THE INSTITUION WHICH R OF GOOD REPUTE E.G IBA KARACHI OR WHAT EVER U LIKE. DON'T GO GO SHORT COURSES ALWAYS SELECT THE FULL QUALIFICATION AS IT WILL HELP U IN FUTURE, THIRD OPTION IF U HAVE RESOURCES THE U GO FOR ACCA UK OR VISIT THEIR WBSITE WWW.ACCAGLOBAL.COM U CAN GET THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OR VISIT LAHORE OFFICE 61-C MAIN BOULEVARD GULBERG LAHORE OR TEL # 5761794-95 JUST BESIDES PRIME BANK. SIMPLE MBA IS NOT THE MAIN THING. THE THING WHICH IS IMPORTANT IS THE INSTITUTION U SELECT OR THE MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK.

DEAR HIRA
AOA
FIRST THING FROM WHERE DID U COMPLETED UR BBA PLS REPLY. SECONDLY, I SUGGEST U THAT WHEN U GO GOR FINANCE U HAVE TO SELECT THE INSTITUION WHICH R OF GOOD REPUTE E.G IBA KARACHI OR WHAT EVER U LIKE. DON'T GO GO SHORT COURSES ALWAYS SELECT THE FULL QUALIFICATION AS IT WILL HELP U IN FUTURE, THIRD OPTION IF U HAVE RESOURCES THE U GO FOR ACCA UK OR VISIT THEIR WBSITE WWW.ACCAGLOBAL.COM U CAN GET THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OR VISIT LAHORE OFFICE 61-C MAIN BOULEVARD GULBERG LAHORE OR TEL # 5761794-95 JUST BESIDES PRIME BANK. SIMPLE MBA IS NOT THE MAIN THING. THE THING WHICH IS IMPORTANT IS THE INSTITUTION U SELECT OR THE MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK.
EMAILavais55@hotmail.com

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hi
Well i done my MBA from Bahria university stadium road.
And i live in karachi
now a days i m doing my Internship From Citi Bank.
Tell me the names of some good institution from where i will improve my finance although i did My BBA in finance.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Hira, Citibank is a good reputed global bank with world class business in all sorts of banking, from investment/corporate banking to consumer banking. Since, you are interning thesedays with them in Karachi, I think the best advice would be to cash this opportunity / experience as much as you could. You should seek guidance, if you haven't already, with senior bankers whom you are getting training, however, you should not limit yourself with one perspective either. I don't know which operations are you in, but if I were in your shoes, I would also go and speak with VP's and Directors in other businesses and see what advice they give.

Atleast, by doing this you would develop contacts that may be used at later time when you would be looking for permanent / fulltime positions.

Thanks.
DT

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hi
thakz DT for giving me such a good advice
tell me what u are doing
are u live in london if so then tell me some good business sciences universities. i'll to do my MBA from London or America
ok Take care
bye

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I have sent an email to your 'hotmail' account. Check that out and let me know if you've got any more questions.

DT

<font face='Verdana'>
salaaam all,
well, ms. hira, if u mean by "short course" like 6-month courses in I.T., then u r wrong ... nothing such exists.
as u have done bba, u have sound foundation of business environment. the shortest n easiest thing will b an mba. n mba is a very respectable option. it will take u maximum 2 yrs, n will enable u to do jobs.
other options r a bit more demanding n time consumption is more thn just 1 or 2 yrs .... these include CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ACA, etc etc etc.
i would rather tht u would do mba. it will b completed in a much shorter time, n no requirements of articleship or 3-yrs-job-experience (as is the case in all of the aforementioned things)

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN