Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Message to Toronto Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

The information provided by Toronto Boy is very helpful. I really appreciate his time, effort and observations.
I am originally from Faisalabad. I immigrated to Canada in 2007.
Now studying for CGA.

I would like to know how can I move to USA?
How can I get a Job in USA? Where do I find USA jobs? How can I know if US employer is interested in hiring someone from Canada?
What is the procedure for getting a job in US and eventually settling there? Should I study for CPA or anyother course. Is CGA is acceptable in US?
Please Toronto Boy or someone with good knowledge in this area can shed some light?

Thanks
Moheed
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moheed</i>
<br />Hi there,

The information provided by Toronto Boy is very helpful. I really appreciate his time, effort and observations.
I am originally from Faisalabad. I immigrated to Canada in 2007.
Now studying for CGA.

I would like to know how can I move to USA?
How can I get a Job in USA? Where do I find USA jobs? How can I know if US employer is interested in hiring someone from Canada?
What is the procedure for getting a job in US and eventually settling there? Should I study for CPA or anyother course. Is CGA is acceptable in US?
Please Toronto Boy or someone with good knowledge in this area can shed some light?

Thanks
Moheed

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I have replied you on Canadian immigration thread.
hi moheed or toronto boy , could you pls guys guide me as you are living in canada. i have passed 11 out of 14 papers of ACCA and hopefuly will qualify INSHALLAH IN AUG 2010 . i have not submitted any kind of experince to ACCA for per. i have worked parttime in stock t take firm based in london for 5 years.Now can i apply for CGA and canadian immigration after completing my ACCA and can get exemption CGA or ACCA member ship is must to claim for CGA exemption.it means i will have to wait for 3 years more , when i will get 3 years experince with any charted firm or approved employer . please guide me....thanx
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by waghornboy</i>
<br />hi moheed or toronto boy , could you pls guys guide me as you are living in canada. i have passed 11 out of 14 papers of ACCA and hopefuly will qualify INSHALLAH IN AUG 2010 . i have not submitted any kind of experince to ACCA for per. i have worked parttime in stock t take firm based in london for 5 years.Now can i apply for CGA and canadian immigration after completing my ACCA and can get exemption CGA or ACCA member ship is must to claim for CGA exemption.it means i will have to wait for 3 years more , when i will get 3 years experince with any charted firm or approved employer . please guide me....thanx
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear

CGA's direct membership is for ACCA members, not for ACCA affiliates. However, you may get exemptions in CGA courses based on ACCA courses you have passed. Please contact CGA directly.

Similarly, I don't know whether you can or cannot apply for immigration with your current status. Please contact any immigration consultant.

Good Luck