Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Download Fazail-e-Aamal in Urdu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear All,
One of the most prestigious book, being used widely for tableeg-e-Islam, which has been issued in more than 31 languages in more than 50 countries of the world, due to its amazing compilation of Nine authentic books.
Please download the same from the following links and share it with your friends and associates.

FazailNamaz.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/140446291/FazailNamaz.pdf (Approx File Size=18MB)

FazailQuran.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/140449529/FazailQuran.pdf (Approx File Size=13MB)

FazailTabligh.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/140457380/FazailTabligh.pdf (Approx File Size=10MB)

FazailRamdhan.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/140473218/FazailRamdhan.pdf (Approx File Size=11.25MB)

Fazail_Zikr-1.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/144585888/Fazail_Zikr-1.pdf (Approx File Size=19MB)

Fazail_Zikr-2.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/144593040/Fazail_Zikr-2.pdf (Approx File Size=6MB)

FazailDarood.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/145919541/FazailDarood.pdf (Approx File Size=10.75MB)

MusalmanuKiMojudaPastiKaWahidElaj.pdf
http//rapidshare.com/files/14591954...aWahidElaj.pdf (Approx File Size=1.6MB)

Remember me in your prayers.

Best Regards,
Dear Major,

What I will recommend for the compiler's to do some more effort and to mention the exact references of the each Hadith or stories mentioned in such books from Sehah-e-Sitta and other relevant books too.
Dear Major,
You have really shared a very nice stuff. Even a softcopy of the said book will really be beneficial for the public at large.

Dear Ciapk,
Fazail-e-Amal does not require any authenticity, there isn't any dubious Hadees or story in it and none of its contents is based on fiction or of doubtful material. Since the said book has not been issued by our so called muslims i.e. Baralvies, where we see new amendments on monthly or even weekly basis.

Let me know, should you need further clarification.

Regards,

Ajnabi.
)

Muslims of this era can be idetified from whatever length one may see them. Mashallah!!!

By the way, nice sharing Major. Jazakallah.

Regards,

Dear Ajnabi,

With due regard, Ulema of every Muslak are repectful for me as they are Predecessors of Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW. However, i cant blindly act upon the saying of any Alim of the world unless i will not find proper and authetic reference of Holy Quran and Saying of Prophet Muhammad SA. Nothing is authentic unless it is properly referred to The Holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad SAW. I am completely disagreed with you that every thing mentioned in such books are authentic and need no verification at all. There may not be chances of deliberate modifications but there are always chances of errors and misunderstanding as these books are written by respectful Ulemas and they are human being not angels who could not commit any mistake. So, i would refer you to the Ayat of Holy Quran.

" (1) Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona
At-Taubah, Chapter #9, Verse #31)

So, please read also the context and its narrations of different scholars. So, it is very vague argument that I book written by Ulema of X maslik is authentic and Umlema of Y maslik is not authentic. So, kindly do not make Ulema as your RAB as said by Holy Quran. When you will read the context of this Aya you will come to know that without considering the HOLY QURAN if some one is blindly acting upon Fatwas of Ulemas so he is doing an act like Christian who are subject of this Aya.

If not satisfied please reply.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ajnabi</i>
Dear Ciapk,
Fazail-e-Amal does not require any authenticity, there isn't any dubious Hadees or story in it and none of its contents is based on fiction or of doubtful material. Since the said book has not been issued by our so called muslims i.e. Baralvies, where we see new amendments on monthly or even weekly basis.
Ajnabi.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

100% agreed with Ciapk, and surprised to read the comments of Mr. Ajnabi that these books doest require any authenticity.

What I comprehended from above comments is that Mr. Ajnabi did not have background knowledge of auditing and not aware about importance of audit trail and conclusive and persuasive audit evidence?.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fpaimran</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ajnabi</i>
Dear Ciapk,
Ajnabi.

100% agreed with Ciapk, and surprised to read the comments of Mr. Ajnabi that these books doest require any authenticity.

What I comprehended from above comments is that Mr. Ajnabi did not have background knowledge of auditing and not aware about importance of audit trail and conclusive and persuasive audit evidence?.

Dears,
This is your prerogative, both of you may second each other on whatever assumptions of your choice, and let it be unreplied, as well, whether i know about audit procedures or evidences etc., this would neither serve your purpose nor mine, so irrelevant is futile to be discussed.

Rest of the material written by ciapk is also irrelevant, atleast, in the current scenario.

Furthermore, your faint and obscure contentions may initiate a futile and nugatory debate for which i would neither be available nor would like to be involved in.

Consider it a differentiation of mindset and let others do what they do, you may not rectify others when you need to be rectified by others.

Regards,

Ajnabi.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />)

Muslims of this era can be idetified from whatever length one may see them. Mashallah!!!

By the way, nice sharing Major. Jazakallah.

Regards,

Kamran sab,

Should your comments be considered as tantalization or an acknowledgement?

Regards,

Ajnabi.
Dear Ajnabi,

An unconscious process of rectifications was actually commenced by your kind self, I was prompting Mr. Major to do some exertions to meliorate the legitimacy of these books by quoting proper source reference against material written in these books. Being a student of Hadeeth I personally know Most of quotations are the correct but there are also some stories and Ahadees which are Daeef and should not be quoted just for preaching a good thing as the writers of the source books have given their opinion that these are falsified and non-quotable.

Further, I dont want to correct anyone as Allah has said which mean something like that There are some people they listen but they cant understand and they will never turn to the right way.

fpaimran

I think, i have to be agree with what you perceived.
Hi Guys

Dear Ajnabi I am totally agree with you that there is no need of any certificate of authentication of Fazaile Ammal
it was written by great Muhadis and sheikh ul Hadis, Hazrat Maulana zAKRIA. At a place on this forum I have defined the term Sheikh ul Hadis in detail.

We have limited knowledge of our religion so how we can comment on those persons who have/had thousands of memorized Hadis in their mind. The Hadis is a special branch of deen e Islam and known as Ilme Hadis.

Dear Ajnabi please do not pass negative remarks against any sect of Muslims.Brother,its a request. I will feel much glad if you will you edit your above post.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
Ajnabi

It was simply a confirmation that you and ciapk both are the "muslims" of this era, as per evidence witnessing this fact.

"Major" was appreciated because he found these books, posted references/links here and for doing so invested his time merely for the benefit of readers.

As far as my personal view is concerned, quoting references (and not posting anything) without announcing one's own conclusions may not be misdirecting. I am also of the view that readers should rely on any material after proper understanding and authentication.

Further, being a human any one can commit mistake (this is true except for Prophets A.S.) and none of scholar having whatever designation or qualification could be considered above this rule.

We just don't try to understand that such learned people (solely for the knowledge they have) are only the scholars like any other researchers/scholars on other facets of knowledge. Simply the name of a qualification/certification in "ARABIC" makes us to close down our eyes. This is wrong, I have so many times pointed out. If some one is an Aalim, his regard as Aalim is fine and if some one is Wali-Allah as well his honor in that capacity is fine.

However, every thing based upon knowledge has to be proved in all fields of knowledge with the supporting evidences and references. That's why, I have the conclusion that authentication of any thing told is not a bad thing at all. Rather, it is ORDERED in Holy Quran to all muslims to make such a search.

Fighting of one muslim with the other solely on the religious issues is the root cause of our destruction and should be avoided.

Regards,

books are good.. i dont wana b a part of this debate ..because different school of thoughts have their different thoughts and point of views...

Dear Awais Aftab Sb,

I believe the only reason behind the devastation of Christians, Jews and Hindus was and is blindly consenting what their Ulemas (POPE, Rabbai, Pandit, kindly take the word Aalim as Person who have detailed knowledge of Religion)told them. As Allah said in his BOOK at many places that such people made changes in their religious books and said that these are the commandments of Allah. I am not particularly talking about Mollana Zakriya RA or other scholars of any particular sect but obviously we should oppose blindly accepting the words of any Alim of the world. The Aalim should quote proper reference from Holy Quran and Sahih Hadith on which his opinion is based upon. If he knows that he is talking truth then what is the problem in giving reference of source books?. No Aalim no Sheikhul Hadis No Mohadis is perfect, chances of unintentional errors are always there.

I am also surprised that how we are willing to accept management representation only when conclusive evidences are available and we can check such evidences for sure.

Finally, what I would say when we go to market to purchase shoes we visit 10 shops to search the best one the quality, price and brand conscious people we are but we are unwilling to struggle for Islam as we have no spare time for it and we say buhat baray Aalim sb nay farmaya hay buhaaaaaaat baray sheikh hain sahi he hoga. Baray Baray Sheikh tu Christians main bhi hain so what when they all are believing their sheikhs blindly? What is the difference between them and us?
I completely agree with CIAPK..allah has blessed us with education and intelligent minds. we should make effort to learn ourselves.The authors of books were indeed persons of high integrity and devotion and put all their life's work in these books which must be acknowledged and respected.

However having respect for the authors and having these books does not mean that you are relieved of your responsibility to invest your time and ur mind in studying.

I do not understand how providing a reference (or asking for it) is something shameful or not right?? What is the problem in providing a reference..

My personal view is that the finality of things lies in Quran and Sunnah...any subsequent opinions can not be considered final and subject interpretation.

I
One of the causes of our downfall is “Debate”.

I know the author of the book under discussion and I almost read that book fully. In that book clear and correct references being made to QURAN and HADITH.

His work is acknowledged by many Muslim scholars.

So instead of discussing we should keep the following thing in mind.

Amal se zindgi banti hai janat bhi jahanam bhi
Ye khaki apni fithrat main na noori hai na nary

Pages: 1 2