Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Finance Field or Audit Field.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ACCA Finalist)

<b>1</b> Salam, guys i m very confused regarding the line of my profession i have some questions, besides i got a job at SNL Financials Islamabad As a financial analyst(obviously of basic level).
I want to make my career in finance, so in that sense anyone knows about SNL, is it a good job to start for making a good career in professional finance job later like large brokerage houses/ insurance houses etc ?

<b>2</b> And i wanna ask Audit or Finance which profession is the challenging and earns more, as all my friends joined the audit firm except me i want to go 2wrds higher level financing in which i m guiding investors either to invest etc....

<b>3(a)</b> What further studies i have to get to be a blast in finance field as a substitute of CFA ?
<b>3(b)</b> Like studies related to risk management would be helpful for me ?

(www.SNL.com)
Please help me guys as i have a joinning date of 1st september at SNL, as u guys think its worthwhile to join and plz answer my all queries.
Thanks alot in advance.
There are several factors to consider
=> Audit career requires lots of out-of-office travelling(field work), and hard work
=> In the first few years of audit training you don't get paid for overtime
=> You get experience of different industries and the technical knowledge is deeper
I think this might be of some help for you

http//www.online-home-jobs.com/2402.html