Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MOD-C......Books ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello people !
Since the time I started CA from ICAP, I'm failed to recognise a particular book as a best book.Now I'm in Module-C,but every-time when I ask my seniors about the recommended book,I don't know why each one tells me a new book name.e.g; For BCBS...Murphy,Luthens,PBP-study text,SAP-study text etc etc. For TAX...Synopsis of taxes by Mirza Munawar Hussain,Ikram-ul-Haq,Javed Zuberi,Muazzam Mughal etc etc.On the other hand, it is impossible to read even one book within a short time of 6-months..Is there anyone,who recommend me a one more new book?

NOTEThis question is generally asked from the CA students of modular scheme & not from students of FE-I/FE-II ERA, because ICAP revised its course from time to time.

<"A realm of control">
aoa
yaar i have recently passed module C by reading following books in the last month of exams
for bc first 7 chapters of pbp
for OB luthans
for IPS SAP

for TAX ORDINANCE lekin 3 months main prepare kia tha
just for enjoyment synopsis

for accounting just past papers

aap bhi dekh lo aap ke liye kia behter hai
mera to ALLAH ka shukar hai ke first attempt main ho gaya inhi books ko parh kar
bye and good luck

CA Walo Waya Karwa Lo
well you can consult ICAP, list of recommended books for further reference.
i agree with sarfaraz and moon...

dont go for every book, make sure that you follow that syllabus outline, a must to do. then find the topics in detail, relevant to you course in books.

Thats a secret ..... Not any more.