Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help needed for ACCA coaching in Karachi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Fellows,
A-O-A,
I am new to this forum, I like this forum site very much. I want to inquire from all my fellows about the tuition of ACCA in Karachi. In a topic posted on this site one of my fellow told that for ACCA tuition in Karachi you have to choose teachers instead of colleges. So can any one tell me about the best teachers of 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and from what college they belong to.

Hoping for an instant response and best of luck for June 04 exams.<font size=4></font id=size4>

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Dear Fellows,
A-O-A,
I am new to this forum, I like this forum site very much. I want to inquire from all my fellows about the tuition of ACCA in Karachi. In a topic posted on this site one of my fellow told that for ACCA tuition in Karachi you have to choose teachers instead of colleges. So can any one tell me about the best teachers of 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and from what college they belong to.

Hoping for an instant response and best of luck for June 04 exams.<font size=4></font id=size4>

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

For 2.3 you should definitely go to Haroon Tabrez at CMS... For others you should visit http//www.iedu.cjb.net.