Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CAT ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salaam guys
well i am very very new to ACCA and CAT
what i wan to know is that what ate the steps.
like if some body want to go for PhD. in comouter
he have to do first BCS then NCS then M.phil then PhD.

so i want he complete step after HSSC

thank you

khan
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Salaam guys
well i am very very new to ACCA and CAT
what i wan to know is that what ate the steps.
like if some body want to go for PhD. in comouter
he have to do first BCS then NCS then M.phil then PhD.

so i want he complete step after HSSC

thank you

khan
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

You will first have to do CAT and after that you'll be eligible for ACCA...

You will have to register yourself with ACCA (www.accaglobal.com, http//pakistan.accaglobal.com)... For that contact your local ACCA office for clear guidance and instructions.

CAT syllabus has been revised and the structure of their 'levels' has changed... So make sure you have the new syllabus and level structure.

Well, at first you have to register yourself for CAT, this is a base for the ACCA like ICS for BCS and so on. after qualifying your CAT you will be registered as a member of the CAT body, thereafter you can go for the ACCA for which the procedure is very simplified, you can easily get relevant information from the ACCA office nearby your home or you can simply log on to www.accaglobal.com

Best of luck for your accoutancy future....