Accountancy Forum

Full Version: attempting papers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aoa
i have completed five papers Of cat..now i am thinking of giving remaining four of the professional papers...Please senior member give me advice should i give all the four papers in a single attempt or should i break them into two
KIndly reply me i am waiting for your answers

Hammad ur rehman
can any one please give the reply Hurry!
hammad, even though i am not a senior and havent done CAT, but no one replied to mujh se kaam chala lo.

look, there are many out there who attempt 4 ACCA (not CAT) papers in one attempt with many even giving P stage papers. so if that is possible, i am sure you can give 4 CAT papers. just work hard and i am assuming that you are a full time student, so yeah, go for it.

Rgds,
Thank you Sir.....Are u doing acca ?
@ hammad

I completely agree to what arsenal says.

If you work hard and have a strong will power there is no reason why you dun pass.

If you do four papers of CAT it will make the F4 to F9 papers of ACCA much much easier, what you than have to do in ACCA is just to revise what you have studied in CAT, pay your concentration and learn the new concepts.

I m saying this because the CAT advance papers have the following links with the ACCA F-Series papers

CAT Paper T6 covers more than 65% of the ACCA F-7 paper.
CAT paper T-7 covers more than 65-70% of the ACCA F-5 Paper.
CAT paper T-9 covers more than 90% of the ACCA F-6 paper.
CAT paper T-10 covers more than 65% of the ACCA F-9 paper.

The main advantage for you, than, will be that you will see almost nothing new, what you will see will either be a revision for you, or a little advance form of all what you already have studied. Only Paper F-4 and Paper F-8 will be something which you would have not studied and you have to study it from scratch.

(I assume that you leave paper T-8 as optional)

Even I have attempted five papers T-5, T-6, T-7, T-9 & T-10 of CAT in my last attempt and I am sure I will pass in flying colors InshAllah. The reason why I am quoting is to motivate u and make you think that what you are trying to achieve is quite possible task, provided, you give your hundred percent.

Best of luck to you.

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hammad sheikh</i>
<br />Thank you Sir.....Are u doing acca ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

unfortunately.. yes
thanks Guys for replying me
Hey Fareed.Can you tell that from which Institue you have done preparation of your Cat Advance level paper..i am deciding to go towards cams..should i as the Cat advance teachers of Cat in cams are not much Experienced