Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Jobs For ACCA"s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched alot of outstanding jobs in uk through some websites like this http//www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/ACCA_UK_l1638_t4.html
but some people told me that its just a fake not true.And u can not find any job because they have their own acca"s already out of job.so <font size="5">plz help me if i choose acca for my future i can find these jobs or not?</font id="size5">[?][?][?]
i fail to understand why does every other person aspires to go abroad.. just for the sake of it?? i mean ok as a career progression but why aim that i want to settle in uk usa or canada or else i will die.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Yes my dear we love pakistan and Pakistan zindabad.But pakistan is not giving such opertunities.So i am asking just a question and answer me what i am asking....
yeah pakistan is not giving opportunities.. there is not a single person in pakistan who is the CEO or CFO and all fields are crap and no one is able to earn even 40000/- not even the directors of the company. right?? and chartered accountants work for rs 10000. door k dhol suhanay. khud ko mehnat karni nahin hai aur blame kar rahay ho Pakistan ko.
So you mean that ACCA has no scope in pakistan and i should not chose it......
well its your choice buddy. there are alot of ACCAs but at the same time there are alot of MBAs. what matters is how you make your mark in the industry and how good you are. stop blaming everything on Pakistan and i really dont buy the fact that you can only live a good life by going abroad.

Rgds,
You are discouraging me man.I am just asking about jobs for ACCA"s in uk.But you are not answering my question.You are carrying the topic away from the question asked.......
Mr.Salman, there are many jobs in the uk. One of the authentic websites that you can search is www.accountancyage.com.
It all depends on your technical skills and expertise. Employers in the uk would certainly prefer their local ACCAs. But if you have more than what is required for a job, you may just take the lead