Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Cheating & Lying!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, imagine you love somebody and you haven taken stand for him/her against the whole world. Nobody supports you to be with him/her. And you want to be with him/her for the rest of your life.
And than you find out that he/she lied with you; a BIG lie. And it is about a vital issue. May be all the other things are true. But this lie causes you to believe that he/she might have lied in many other issues too.
What would you think?
What would be your decision?
Either to go with him/her or to abandon the relation?
If you opt to abandon the relation, than should you tell him/her the reason or not?
sensitive issue dear!! jub tk usko thora sa share ni kro gy i cant comment or sugeset.u have to share that lie a lil to understand the situation.if u can , cant insist u.
i hve tried to explain clearly wardah. i can not tell u the situation but i told already it is a vital issue, and infact forget the issue, u want to be with a person who is loyal, sincere, honest,open etc with u. and than u find out he/she lied u. what would u feel.what would u think. what would u do. and u r this much heart that u just dont wanna.............. u dont know what to do
Welllllll, he / she should have some proper justification behind such lying and cheating. I thing which is not vital for you may be more significant for him / her. Some ppl do tell a lie in the begining of some relations when they think the relation is not so much important after some time they may fee that he / she is becoming important for him / her then after having trust he / she may tell what the truth was. So, in such case in light of justifications it may be decided accordingly.

Wardah ap her bat main love stories kiun dhondnay ki koshish krti ho ? -)
ciapk, if it is not in beginning and afte u r in a serious relation with him/her and infact u ask abt it and the other person lies; and if she/he lie to keep u involved in him/her, than...?
first u have to discuss with her/him that y he/she lied u what was the reason behind it or ger tumko uski baat dil ko lgti hai or tum usko 2nd chance dy skty ho to zror do.or ger bnda/bndi tumhary dil sy hi utr gya/gai hai to chor daina ziada behter hai bjae sari zindagi kurty rehny k.
ciapk. . .serkar wo jis payrahay mai poch rha hai wo boly na boly pta lg hi rha hai k dil ka mamla hai.
It will depend upon justifications as I have mentioned earlier. Have a debate with him / her and then decide.

Wardah saray mamlay dil k mamlay he hotay hain kia dimagh ka koi mamla nai hota? -)
iska mamla lg rha hai na dil kaaaaaaaa tbhi keh rai hon k zra soch smjh k faisla ly. waisy dil k mamly mai dimagh k ghory zra km hi dorae jaty hain.maira to khyal hai dimagh kaam hi ni krta krta ho to wo kuch na ho jo ho jata hai.
dil ka moamla hy wardah pr me demag sy bhe ghor kr rha ho
Kia kuch na ho or kia kuch ho jata hay ? Dil kuch nahi krta uska kam sirf blood supply daina hay sochna smjna yay sb dimagh k kam hain -)
tum pori baat bta ni rahy dear to mai kaisy kuch kahon or.daikho kahin ziada dimagh ka istimal kr k aisa faisla na kr laina jis py tumko baad mai pchtana pry.gr tum thori lchk laa skty ho khud mai to give her/him a 2nd chance gr mamla xtra ordinary bara ni hai to.
ciapk. . .g ni dil mai feelings rkhi hain Allah ny.bhla wo dukhta kio hai phir jb koi humko hurt krta hai to?wo doobta kio hai jb koi hum sy door jarha hota hai to?wo bagh bagh kio ho jata hai jub humko koi mil jata hai to?
Yay sb kuch Muhawroon main he hota hay actually sari feelings dimagh main he hoti hain -)
@topic

well people do not tell others every thing about their past in very start of their relationships and its quite normal as well as logical

however when some one feels to know that he/she is to develope a close relationship with other person and the other person also looks forward to build such type of relationship then at that time both persons should discuss their past with each others with 100% truth only (and it should also include their mistakes and mishaps -- as a wise person will never ever ask justifications/question from his/her fellow regarding his/her past mistakes (its almost same like English people approach which unfortuatley is badly required in our society now as most of us have been effected by media role in our lives (i dont care who u r where u from what u did as long as u r mine type approach)))

but if even that time they dont share such things with each other and later on one of two comes to know about such thing he/she will surely mind it but may be still its ok as it was about the past of other person (depends very much on the mentality of other person)

but the worst situation is where they have bounded them with each other and during this time they hide a vital fact which later on comes in to knowledge of other person from some other source then its better that they leave each other for ever as trust when broken cant be rebuilted.

and about ur question of telling the reason it depends how u want to end the relation and what effects u want on other person cause of ur decision

if u want to give him/her mental tension then dont tell
and if u want him/her to remember u in good words then do tell him/her as he/she will then do know that it was his/her fault that cause u go away from him/her.

hope so u get what i have said and what u wanted

regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4