Accountancy Forum

Full Version: summer 2010 result
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aoa all.
i have a problem and id like the forum members to comment
Today the result of ca finals summer 2010 was declared. I had given exams for module E. i had given perfect papers for BM, CLAW. In AAFR i had one question worth 30 marks, perfectly accurate and with perfect presentation. another 12 marks question regarding banks was just arrangement of data. which was perfect too.still being " prudent" i gave myself minimum possible marks before the result and tht being in 50s. today the results shows that iv D in all subjects. i believe a student always knws if he has any doubt regarding the papers and i can tell, but my BM and CLaw papers were perfect. What the hell is ICAP doing?
Same here.I had done well only in Bm but got passed C law and d in other subjects.
Now in complete disray and confusion as i am not able to identify my problem in BM paper
Can anyone help me how to attempt these papers and how to study for them
Aray come On dont worry!!!....actually the thing is one doesnt identify mistakes in first attempt often..

take your time relax .....and discuss with those who passed...each paper has some techniques...

you wil Inshallah find better result next time...but be sure there are always errors and icap often passes us...if we attempt an average paper...even....i realised this...Alhumdullilah i Qualified this attempt....within artilces
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prontogonzalez</i>
<br />aoa all.
i have a problem and id like the forum members to comment
Today the result of ca finals summer 2010 was declared. I had given exams for module E. i had given perfect papers for BM, CLAW. In AAFR i had one question worth 30 marks, perfectly accurate and with perfect presentation. another 12 marks question regarding banks was just arrangement of data. which was perfect too.still being " prudent" i gave myself minimum possible marks before the result and tht being in 50s. today the results shows that iv D in all subjects. i believe a student always knws if he has any doubt regarding the papers and i can tell, but my BM and CLaw papers were perfect. What the hell is ICAP doing?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">