Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Frustration. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What would be the best way to get rid out of any sort of frustration in ur views???
by thinking about the moment more and more, that created frustration. u'll then urself find the solution to overcome ur frustration.
woi to poch rai hon dear what would be the best solution??????????/
What sort of frustration? Relating to specific events in ur life or overall general frustration??
well dear best solution is different in different circumstances and for different people....
and none other than the man's own soul helps him out of frustration....

Jiss Cheeze say Frustration ho rahi hay usay thori dair k liay chor deta hun phir mind fresh honay k baad dobara kaam karta hun uss per, Tarikay tu aur bhi bohat hain will continue later.
any sort of dear. . .when ever u become frustrated soul , how u came out of it then?
well many times it happened to me....
and every time i thought about the cause of my frustation.. and eventually my soul my mind and my heart helped me and gave me the best solution to get rid of it.....
ok then share some experience so i may find the solution
Just think of the possibility that things could get even worse than they are...try taking ur mind off it and after resting ur mind....try to think what you can do
an xample from my life....
3 years ago, when i was in 1st year. 3 days before my chemistry paper..... there happened a drastic incident with our family, that ruined our lives.... i was much frustrated that i was unable to prepare for my ppr... for 2.5 days i didnt study at all.... then on the evening of the 3rd day i thought about my frustration... and think k agar me ne nahi perha to kia consequences honge... my parents jo k mjh se bht kch xpect kr rhey hein unka kia hoga... agar me ne na perha to life completely barbaad ho jaey gi... then my soul and my mind made me strong enough to study well. i studied for the whole night... and gave my paper...
and u know i got 85/100 marks in that paper..... [)]
yeh power thi mere mind and soul ki meri frustration ko over come karney ki
remember sis, koi ap ko kitni bhi advice kiu na kar ley.... ap tb tk apni frustration per qabu nhi paa sktey jb tk k ap me Will power na produce ho jaey... and yeh will power ap ki soul and ap ka mind produce kar skta hai... koi or apki situation ko us angle se nhi smjh skta jis se ap smjhte ho... kisi ko nhi andaaza ho skta k ap ki feelings kia hein... is liey aisey waqt me try to be alone for some time... close the lights, close ur eyes and think about that WORST moment more and more.... u urself will find the solution....

Haan Frustration main Alone ho jao, Lights bhi off kardo, Aur ankhain bhi band karlo Aur Laperwaa logon ki tarah soo jao As yeh tu full sonay ka mahool bana dia hay aap nay ) Sonay say pehlay socho k "Kal Dakhi jai gi"

Regards.
Rat ko achi tarah Wazoo kr k tahajad prho or phe meditation thori dair k liay all is well.
meditation??????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6