Accountancy Forum

Full Version: help me: Job in Ireland on behalf of ACCA Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can i get job in ireland on behalf of my acca part-2 completed
what courses are there ahead acca
dear u may ask this in career forum , u will get ur required ans there.
Regards.
well maybe as a trainee accountant but then again, there are other factors to consider as well other than the qualification. one of these factors is immigration and getting a work permit. another factor is competing with the locals for the same opportunities. since you are just part qualified, there will be many in ireland who are in similar position and the employers will definitely look at locals first because of the hassle of hiring someone who is not a citizen. there is also a great competition with ICAI as it is more respected and therefore, any employer will generally prefer to have someone who is studying for ICAI rather than ACCA but this is not definite and depends along with the other factors.

Since i have never been to ireland nor i am aware of the job market in ireland, i have just tried to give you a general overview.

Hope this helps,
Arsenal Gooner
me samjha koi pani main dub raha haiO..bachanai chala aya$..magar mousuf to Pakistan se zinda bhag ka nara laga rahe hain P..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz Khan</i>
<br />me samjha koi pani main dub raha haiO..bachanai chala aya$..magar mousuf to Pakistan se zinda bhag ka nara laga rahe hain P..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

very true.. something that equally frustrates me and i have a bashed a few in some earlier posts but then, i dont see any change and people still ask about jobs abroad... so i thought for once, lets just answer this fellow