Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KAMRAN BHAI: Role of Risk and Advisory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

This is Naveed want to ask you that what are the role and responsibilities in Risk and Advisory Department in Big 4 for an Audit trainee ?

Please reply him soon

Thnaks
scorpion or naveed itny utavly kio ho rhy ho firm mai bhi topic likh dala idher bhi.ab itna bra bra KAMRAN BHAI likha hai to jb wo daikhain gy to bta hi dain gy na abhi daikha ni hoga tum saber to karo ya aik kaam karo topic edit kr k KAMI BHAI likho jaldi sunain gy hehehehhehehe
Navved @ Wardah

Yaar this is extremely not fair ,agard aap ko jawab dena hai to do , i am really in tension & u r playing ball with me

Please reply WARDAH JEE if u can

Thanks
scorpion.. i dont think this is the way you should be talking to an extremely senior member of this forum... she ain't partner for nothing. And she is right in saying that there is no need to post the same topic at two different places.

as far as your query is concerned, i think this thread on the same forum might help

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=10929

you can also try to send Kamran Bhai an email through his account on this forum.. im sure he will definitely reply.

Rgds,
Arsenal Gooner
arsenal gooner i know who is senior & junior , You had better if u reply me for my query rather than to waste my time

Hope u will never interfere in my topic & conversation

Please dont mind yaar

Regards

Naveed
ACCA , CIMA ( Final )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arsenal.gooner</i>
<br />scorpion.. i dont think this is the way you should be talking to an extremely senior member of this forum... she ain't partner for nothing.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

[D]..Partner for nothing...hahhahahah
acha bi sorry ni bolti ab tumharay topic mai. . .mainy to is kr k likha tha k tumhara topic nichy na chla jae as u seemed hurry to get ur required info.tc

Scorpian, we appreciate if we have an addition of an ACCA member at the forum. This can add value for ACCA students.

However, generally speaking, the ACCA Affiliates should avoid writing their-selves as "ACCA" (a badly prevalent habit) since they are not authorized using this exact designation. Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Kamran bhai i am an ACCA affiliate & i forgot to write affiliate