Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Senior members please advise me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA,
I am student of CAT and Intermediate Part 2. I want to get in alternative investment industry in future.I am confused what should I study after my CAT qualification,to continue my acca or study BSc Economics and Finance from London School Of Economics via distance learning.As I have researched before that which qualification are necessary for a career in alternative investment.They are following
1)MBA from top business school or quant-based ph.d.
2)CFA or CAIA

Please also tell me what should I study after my acca or bsc(whatever).Reply me soon.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Danial</i>
<br />AOA,
I am student of CAT and Intermediate Part 2. I want to get in alternative investment industry in future.I am confused what should I study after my CAT qualification,to continue my acca or study BSc Economics and Finance from London School Of Economics via distance learning.As I have researched before that which qualification are necessary for a career in alternative investment.They are following
2)CFA or CAIA

Please also tell me what should I study after my acca or bsc(whatever).Reply me soon.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Danyal

Its good to see you pointed so early in your career... wish u all the best n continue to work hard for your ACCA till its completion... This planning can, i guess, be safely left over to P stage...

Stay Blessed
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamalik</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Danial</i>
<br />AOA,
2)CFA or CAIA

Dear Danyal

Its good to see you pointed so early in your career... wish u all the best n continue to work hard for your ACCA till its completion... This planning can, i guess, be safely left over to P stage...

Stay Blessed

Thanks for your reply but is Bsc economics and finance better than acca.