Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Kamran Bhai plz solve my problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have joined this forum few months ago. After seeing many topics I came to know that kamran bhai or someone having knowledge about my problem will solve it. I am CAT and intermediate part 2 student. I want to go in the alternative investment career in my future. I posted this topic before but my problem was not solved. I want to know that should I do ACCA or Bsc in Economics and finance from London School Of Economics via Distance Learning.I am sure now my problem will be solved.Please reply soon.
Hey boy firstly i guess it is not the right time to make your future so narrow. Secondly you are in CAT and you are i guess not very well aware of Alternative investments. it is a vast field which requires basic finance knowledge so it would be better for u to do ACCA than if u still want to do alternative investment than do CFA. BSC in economics and finance as compared to ACCA is less worthy as you also have an opportunity to get BSC in Applied accounting from oxford Brookes university after you complete your fundamental papers. i.e. F1 to F9.