Accountancy Forum

Full Version: FRESH ACA OPPOURTUNITES AND CHALLANGES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Congratulations
thanks Vital!!!
Finally joined in dubai!!!...............buht pressure season chal raha hai..also ALhumdullilah got my membership number ) finally i am an ACA!!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imdad1</i>
<br />Finally joined in dubai!!!...............buht pressure season chal raha hai..also ALhumdullilah got my membership number ) finally i am an ACA!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Congrats
Thanks Schuaeb
Congratulations imdad bhai, do keep visiting the forum regularly for helping students.
I had a question. I have worked for a few months in a small audit firm(not that small, it's member of an international network), and wider responsibilities are given there quite early, usually right after the first year. Whereas in the big 4 audit firsm they give responsibilities at a very later stage. What responsibilities can one expect in the BIG 4 after the first year? Thank you
Thanks dard.actually your first year in Ferguson is very crucial.as it acts as a base step for further responsibilities on first job new comer is normaly handed over the resposibility of Cash and bank balances ,Bank confirmations,travel claim vouchers and correspondence with office plus adminstrative expenses.later after one year if u r a good performer you are normally given investments and code of corporate goverence compliance as you are about to leave for module E attempt which has IAS 32/39 and corporate law.i guess Ferguson strategy is best...because after 3 years you are capable of handling even the toughest task with worst deadline..like em doing in dubai!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imdad1</i>
<br />Thanks Schuaeb

Welcome. I guess you are working with any of the big four in Dubai. According to my information there is quite a bit of work load in audit season here. So a good start I should say.
yeah...u r right!!!!...****ing season!!! true
imdad bhai i want to ask more questions, i hope you don't mind if i email you via this forum
sure but i dont check the email given here! ) u can contact me on facebook..my name is imdad ali shah
There are many people with that name on facebook. Kindly tell what does your display picture look like
search Imdad ali shah bukhari RIGHT NOW BLUE SHALWAR KAMEEZ
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me that does firm name matter alot once you have qualified?
and also how is the training at EYFRSH when compared to AFF?

Hope to receive a reply Very soon
Acutally name are not based on history infact they are due to constant to date hard work ...i mean to say even today there is hell of a difference between a ferguson based chartered accountant and other firms...
so name =quality...

yeah off course matters alot...

if we campare ey and aff.. i would say you would get a lot of chicks, time to study and party during articles and many scondments abroad around the globe during articles in ferguson ...u would be treated as nuts but your learning and working qualities while staying at aff will be remarkably well.!<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ikh</i>
<br />Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me that does firm name matter alot once you have qualified?
and also how is the training at EYFRSH when compared to AFF?

Hope to receive a reply Very soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6