Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Reasons for inhuman behaviors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<font color="red"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">I think every one of us have seen or otherwise listened at least about the Murder of Two Brothers in a ruthless way, even they were robbers or not. What do you think reasons of inhuman behavior in our society. are we all are humans?</font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size3"></font id="red">
We are no more humans Ciapk this is the main reason. We are just scrap of humans by just looking with a human body................................................Alas the worse example of barbarism!

I am ashamed that I am living this era of life after watching this......

May Allah forgive us all. May Allah!
i m not even able to give comment on it.

It was August 15 I was listening news. One famous news channel of the country was broadcasting the news of murder of two brothers in the way of breaking news. The way of communication of news caster and reporter reflect that the two brothers were in fact robbers. After passing some days this incident has become a burning issue and the anchor persons of the same news channel are giving lesson of humanity to the nation and analyzing the reasons of this brute behavior of our society. But I am unable to differentiate between the two faces of our media.

Yesterday I saw a live clip of this sorrowful incident on youtube , I remained disturb during the whole day.

I am still unable to say something about this sorrowful incident and shameful attitude of our people.

Read the column on the following link pertaining to this incident.

http//www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101036751&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20100824

Regards,

Awais

Dears

I think some causes of such behaviour are, we are very emotional, believe everything without thinking, jump to conclusions very fast, show sheeps behaviour (i.e. Bher Chal), have not developed individual independent thinking based on inner justice etc.

Most of us have read the details of this incident. Some of my questions to all of us are, is it still needed to see "the movie" on youtube to feel the heinousness of this collective crime? Why we could not restrain ourselves from viewing it on various websites? Can't we imagine or perceive it from our imagination? Is it necessary to see it? Is it part of our collective nature that whenever any incident or accident happens somewhere like on street, we must go there "to see/ view" and then say "chch chch baychara" and pass by. Are we addicted to view "madaari kay tamashay", now even on youtube? Are we not extra curious? Or is there any evil inside us who get satiety by viewing? Though commenting against, but are we not monsters from inside who still wanna view it? Many of us were present there physically, could not stop it, but must remained there to view it. And now we know what happened, but are watching on youtube more and more. What difference would it make now? Is viewing this movie not a continuation of "bay-hurmati" of corpses?

By the way, though I know that it is available on youtube, but did not try to see it, as I think it is even worst to see recording of happening of such a heinous crime.

I read that media in Pakistan aired this incident with very minimal censor. Is it necessary to show such incidents without controled censorship knowingly that kids, women, old, and week heart people would see it too. Though Mr. Choudhary took actions against the criminals which is good, but should he not at-least suggest media to restrain in ethical limits (without compromising gravity of news item) while reporting such incidents. At-least now he should put a publication ban on this "movie" to reduce the pain of effected family, to protect their privacy, and to stop further "bay-hurmati" of corpses.

Now some food for thoughts about Eid-ul-Adha and Qurbani. I know it is administartively difficult in our country, but is it not possible to perform act of Qurbani in walled buildings (eg gov't schools or markets) where public (specially kids) should not have open access while cutting throat of animals, and only selected licensed butchers would do it, and not owner of animal. So it would not happen on every street and kids wouldn't see it from very initial age of learning and adopting behaviours which remain with them for rest of life. Moulanas should not have objection on it as if it can happen during Hajj and in many other countries then why not in our country.

If it is difficult to do it this way, then at-least can't we ask our kids not to view it and can't we ask the butcher to do it by himself rather than we cut it by our hands. Perhaps, to most of you this would resonate a distant thing or weird, but remember such things go inch by inch and keep accumulating.

Regards
woi to mai bhi ni so ski thi us din jb dikhaya gya.pta ni kio itna violence create krty hain baar baar dikhatay hain bech bech mai achanak hi.ni sochty k bchon or kmzor dil walon py kia asr hoga sb ko apna maal pani bnany ki pri hai or agay sy agay brh chrh k no laijany ki.media is v bad in this.May Allah bless all.

Zalil Aur ghatia Log hain. We often feel Proud of our nation specially on some National Days, But Agar facts, Comparision Aur Neutral hoker socho Tu Dunya ki jo sab say kameenay Aur Zalil nations hain Un ki Fehrist main bhi humara naam sab say nichlay darjay per ata hoga, saari ghatia harkatain hum logon main mojood hain.

Regards.
Agreed with Awais and Toronto regarding role of media to create a hype to sell news for popularity of the channel and sb say pehlay, and har khabar per Nazar etc. There could be a separate topic for the most negative role of our media. However, the positive aspects are also there. As jab tak wawyla na kro shoor na machao hmaray hukmrano k kan pay joon b nahi rengti. Due to media CJ take a notice and then there was a big line of the persons taking notices, NS, SS, Governor, every one took a skhti say notice. May be such notices are due to media only. but despite the good fact our media is going to become a MAFIA. Without taking care about national interest we speak in a absurd way. Few years back General Mushraf said the same thing about the media but at that time I opposed him but with the time span I have to agree. You can see at the incident of Mumbay Blast, our president, PM and FM were giving a speech that we have not been provided any evidences regarding Ajmal Qasab we will investigate as there were a lot of pressures on the country while at the same time sab say pehlay sab say aagay GEO news was reporting and showing live inteview with the father of Ajmal Qasab showing his house interviews of his friends. Can you expect such a nonsense of National Media as from CNN and BBC? on National Issues they talk in favour of their Govt. always. I think Express a bit balanced but Mirs are replicating the role of Mir Sadiq and Mir Jaffer.
I think judiciary is also responsible for such act of peoples as kisi k pass na tu itna waqt hay or na paisa k 40 sal tak courts k chakar lgain. So, people want justice at the spot one or another way.
Akhri jumla acha hay. "Jungle... Jahan janwar camray walay cell phone istimal kartay hain".

http//www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2010/08/100824_sialkot_mohsin.shtml

Another one http//www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/urdu/2010/08/post_663.html

Just to confirm, Is situation main Katil k ilawa Woh Log jo sab apnay samnay hota hua dakh rahay thay Kya Woh bhi Wajib-Al-katal hain, I mean main nay wesay hi poocha meray Office ka ek banda Iss baat ko claim kar raha tha, Pata nahi yaar.

Regards.
Aisay seen main jo b unhain roknay ki koshish krta uska b wohi hashar hota as k yay b Dakoo k sath hay. Police officials and are responsible.
Agreed with Cipak.Kisi ne bhi darr k maray nahe roka hoga unhain.Waise media bhi different stories bata raha hai is case mai.Whatever the truth is,it is totally inhumane behaviour.Feeling really bad for what happened on 15th August.

The people who did it are the worst animals and the people who are watching the tamasha and doing nothing are the same. I think they believe that they will not face the death and they will not face the wrath of ALLAH no matter what they do.
But they are wrong. The whole universe was created with purpose and there will be a life where these worst animals will get what they deserve. ALLAH is watching all this tyranny.

It is so painful to comment on the incident. But we have to release our feelings. That why this thread was created well after the incident.

Surah Burooj should be read in the given context.
Our society is a home of hypocrisy, brutality, and illiteracy; and is fully manned with illiterate fundamentalists, dishonest, and short-sighted people. The genuine, honest and committed people are very very rare.

Principally we are standing on the verge of destruction as a whole nation; and for last many many years we have been witnessing the huge events of destruction as well. If Allah destroys us at once, we don't even have a basis to complain our fates, since we deserve happening of such an incident. However, no one in the history understood the reasons of such destruction; and similarly no one in the future will be able to do so. This is the law of nature perhaps.

This incident of Sialkot is one incident; we have uncountable similar incidents all over the society. The fathers of innocent kids lose their life merely during robbery of a cell phone; hundreds of aspiring students lose their life in markets due to explosions done by so-called Islamists; poor people crying for their wishes at Data Sahib die for nothing and leave behind helpless families; people are brutally killed in mosques during Jumma prayers; so-called Ulemas due to the level of their poor wisdom create reasons for feared army to kill hundreds of daughters of nations in Lal Masjid; our mosques and madrissas are the place to store and hide illegal ammunition with a criminal intent; the murder of one MPA causes the murder of a hundred innocent citizens without creating any worries for the Government and the nation; tax-paying minorities are openly murdered in their worship places and masses feel happiness and glee merely because it was a loss of a minority; muslims males rape muslim females in an islamic country as a routine matter; brothers are beheading brothers and sons are killing their fathers; more than 90 percent of muslim human resource is corrupt and dishonest; so forth and so on. We are perhaps now similar to jews like two shoes of a pair or even worst then this.

May I be wrong, but to me it seems that the time of TAUBA for our nation has gone.

I second the views of Toronto-Boy that at least we should develop a habit to dislike watching and discussing the brutal events in the way we normally do since it appears like a “tamasha”. Just to confirm that I too did not visit Youtube to watch any of the footage of this incident. Nothing of this is watchable I believe. It is simply a slap on our faces and speaks out what we don’t even dare to accept i.e. none of the benefit of creating a separate state for muslims has been materialized. It looks to have been gone in vain whatever efforts our elders made. It looks to be a failure idea.

I am sorry for being too straight-forward.

Regards,
Pages: 1 2