Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ..Memory improvement..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi every body!

Can any body tell me how may i improve my memory. Should I eat almonds with honey or what else.

)

..Hammad..
Dear addi,
It is the general observation that if something is not used for a long period it becomes useless, or junk,
so dear Keep using your memory,
The best way to improve the memory is as follows
When you go to your bed, before going to sleep, start thinking all the things which you have done during the whole day, i repeat, all the things (i.e. each and everything you did), e.g. when u woke up in the morning start thinking what did u do after waken up, suppose you looked at the wall clock for time, then u looked under your bed for sleepers, and then went to washroom, brushed your teeth, took bath, and so on, remind each and everything of the day, up to the time you are in ur bed.

and drink at least one glass of milk every day (Milk of Cow is preferred on the milk of buffallo).

It seems funny, but i m serious, that it works, it will really improve your memory. the whole process take 15 to 30 minutes.

take care.

SMR