Accountancy Forum

Full Version: passing principlales of CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well CA is discussed a lot on this forum,but still i cuoldnt understand what is the passing principal of CA.Some people says that they passed some specific kota.
Some says they pass them on tukka.
I wanna ask they question that is the priciple of passing cream is the passing principal of CA or some thing elce.
I m hope i expalied my ques in simple manner and i want answer in simple words.
Thanks u all who r helping new students like me.
Ok its the time for namaze jumma.
Allah hafiz

choco
actually ICAP hasn't deisclosed its actual passing criteria but it is a general opinion that the passing criteria is 50% in each subject and 60% overall but it is probably not the case coz that would not explain the bizzare results.
i think no one actually passes on TUKKA in ICAP, mostly those people pass who are really deserving and then there are the mishaps and some people get left behind. people mostly fail or get refered coz they themselves have some deficiency or have commited some blunder in the paper but there are cases of pure bad luck as well where people who do really well in internal exams and have good records end up not passing in the ICAP exams and these are the real in-explaicable cases!!
anyways... to sum it all up... officially the passing criteria for CA is 50% in each subject and 60% overall but un-officially nobody really knows what the ICAP people consider while giving the result!

If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
DUAIN

i think it varies between 45 to 60 percent marks

CA Walo Waya Karwa Lo

ICAPs criteria --->> Demand = Supply