Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing -- and then marry him
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

it will be second time ur comment will be my FB status P hahah -)
Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty...
<font color="blue">This is the true joy of life, the being used up for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one.</font id="blue">
Jahaiz aek lanat hai .......agar kam hoto $
) yeh quote he??????
P..

Jo dosroon k liye garha theek se khod ta hai to dosre us main zaroor ger tai hain $..

Keep Continue Sarfaraz, Bohat hi umdaa or Aalaa quotations share kar rahay hain aap.

Regards.
Relationships are like Birds

If u hold tightly they die,

If u hold loosely they fly

But if u hold with care, they remains with u forever[)]
Always laugh when you can. It is cheapest medicine [)]

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!''''

Make ur anger so expensive that no one can afford it.......

&

Make ur happiness so cheap that people get it free from you

Making a million friends is not an art but the real art is to make a friend who is from WAPDA & can provide electricity in loadshedding.[)]<font color="blue"></font id="blue">
"William Mombati"

Zindagi mein kabhi kisi ko ye moqa mat do ke wo tumhary chehry se muskarahaat cheeakhn lay yaad rakhna duniya tumharey liay hai tum dunia ke liay nai.

Kya baat kardi Aap nay, Matlab yeh hay k Zindagi main her waqt Muskuratay raho Chahay LOg pagal kehna shruu kar dain. Anyways Cute-Doll aap ko iss Thread k tawassul say bhi mari taraf say khoob Eid mubarak.

Regards.

Log to her soorat mein mazak uraty hain . Chahiey khush rehein ya tension mein. Better way is apni tension transfer kar do.
Aap ko bhi EID Mubarak ho advance mein . Pakistan mein Eid ka Chand abhi nai nazar aya.
Its not Enough To have A good mind... The main thing is to use it well... RENE DESCRATES