Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Olympia
Main soch raha hun, aap ki iss thread ko ek kitaab ki shakal day dun Aur uss ka naam rakhun "Hazrat Olympia k Akwaal".
Nice contribution.
Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

sirf mere nam ki book kiyun contribution main ap ki ratio bhi equal hi he... )

Chalain naam ko thora modify kar detay hain...........

"Olympia And Yasir"

Aur agar book hit hogai tu phir humain bohat invitations aingay mukhtalif confrenses main jana hoga, kabhi yaha kabhi wahan. Uff yeh sab soch kar mujhay tu Twilight k hero-heoine yaad agai......

Regards.
kia bat he yasir ap or apki imaginations )

@ Topic
What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise”
"If U stand for a reason, B Prepared to stand like a tree
& if U fall on the ground then fall as a seed
that grows back to fight again"
"Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before"
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />"Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Anyone who love in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time. Love for the sake of love itself.

Have a wonderful day.

Regards,
"We live by admiration, hope and love."

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.

If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything.

Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching.
SMILE
is a cooling system of “Heart”
Sparking system of “Eyes”
Lightning system of “Face”
Relaxing system of “Mind”
Refreshing system of “Body”
So,
Activate ur all system & keep Smiling always )

Bohat hi digital or electronic kisam ki smile hay aap ki.

Regards.

Always remember that one day we have to DIE and have to answer lot of questions in the GRAVE. Be prepared for those questions!

How hard we work to improve our life for this life which is very short BUT we dont care about the life which is forever...think....
very true sajjad

@ Topic
"A Beautiful life doesn’t just happen.
It built daily with prayers, truth, sincerity, Sacrifice & love.