Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“It is far better to be trusted and respected that it is to be liked."

@ olympia.

Lagta hay yeh aap ki fav quotation hay takreeban do char dafa post kar chuki hain. Yaa tu yeh aap ki fav quotation hay yaa phir shayad aap per koi Trust nahi karta )

Regards.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
‘Lesson for Life’
Never get too attached to anyone, because attachment leads to expectations & expectations lead to “Disappointments.”
Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it. Washington Irving

No matter how you feel today, get up, dress up and show up
Good habits result from resisting temptation.

The world only gets better because people risk something to make it better. Thanks Egyptians
@ Ali Raza
You seem pretty much inspired by Paulo Coelho. You always post his quotes.

@ Topic
Our inner virtues make us valuable not our outer glamour.
All Fingers r not same in Length, But when they bend they all stand equal. Life becomes very easy when we bend & adjust to situation.
Astute

Paulo Coelho is my favorite novelist, I read all his novel and I found all are great.. Alchemist, Brida, The winner stands alone, Eleven Minutes..they all are worth to read. Click the below click and read it again and again, you always discover something new when reading it.

http//paulocoelhoblog.com/2011/02/12/character-of-the-week-the-alchemist/

@Topic

Freedom only exists when love is present.That is the true experience of freedom having the most important thing in the world without owning it.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali RAZA</i>
<br />Astute

Paulo Coelho is my favorite novelist, I read all his novel and I found all are great.. Alchemist, Brida, The winner stands alone, Eleven Minutes..they all are worth to read. Click the below click and read it again and again, you always discover something new when reading it.

http//paulocoelhoblog.com/2011/02/12/character-of-the-week-the-alchemist/

@Topic

Freedom only exists when love is present.That is the true experience of freedom having the most important thing in the world without owning it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I've read him and I like his work. )
It’s not hard for me to sacrifice something for someone..... ‘But it’s hard for me to find someone who deserves my sacrifice’.
A Deep Thought
"Speak only when you feel your words are better than your silence"
Successful People always have two things on their lips
“Smile to solve the problem & silence to avoid the Problem”