Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by <b>wsgolfm</b></i>
<br />Nice sharing...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Means abb phir say golf k bhashaan sunnain parrain gay
A STUDENT FULL TIME JOB IS STUDY AND IF AT THE END OF THE DAY HE GETS FREE TIME THEN HE IS FREE TO STEER HIS MIND HOW HE WANTS
par hum to ful time free or jb free reh reh kar thak jaety hen to studies krty hen
five beautiful points of HAZRAT ALI, 1) sharam ki kashish husun se zyada hoti hy. 2)rona dil ko roshan krta hy. 3)aulad k lye jo b cheez lao sab se pehly laarki ko do phr larky ko. 4)dunya me sab se khatrnak ghusa jwani ka hota hy. 5)ksi ka dil na dukhao q k tum b dil rkhty ho.
"Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer.
Learn to trust your heart.”
Dream....... ........makes all things possible
Hope........ ......makes all things work
Love ........... ...makes all things beautiful
Smile....... ...... ...makes all above work possible
"every bad situation will have something positive..... even a stopped clock is correct twice a day" think of this and lead your life.....
If You Are Depressed Or Confused Or Hurt... Don't Worry... Go In Front Of ... The Mirror, You Will Find The Best Person Who Will Solve Your Problem...!!! (SHAKESPEARE)
"dont trust your heart... becoz its not on the right side". (shakespeare)
Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end.
beautiful posts friends.....i learn so much from these sayings. THANKS!
"Know the true value of time snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."
Lord Chesterfield
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. "Alexander Pope "
One of the best rules in conversation is, never to say a thing which any of the company can reasonably wish had been left unsaid.
According to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumblebee can't fly either, but the bumblebee doesn't know anything about the laws of aerodynamics, so it goes ahead and flies anyway.” -

Igor Sikorsky