Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

Nora Roberts
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others thinkyou are.”

John Wooden
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." -

Groucho Marx
"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain." -

Gordon Hinckley
"Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness."

Marianne Williamson
I do not want to die... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown.
- Kathe Kollwitz
The DifFernCe BtwEen AttTitude And eGo iZ.... AtTtitude MakeS U DiffrnT frOm OtheRz WhiLe EgO makEs U AlOne frOm OtheRz.....!!!!!!!
Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.-
John C. Maxwell
Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, real-ly. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure - or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because, remember, that's where you will find success.

Thomas J. Watson
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do some-thing. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.

~Edward Everett Hale
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do some-thing. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.

~Edward Everett Hale
"It's never too late to change. As the Turkish proverb says, 'No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road, turn back'."

- John C. Maxwell
"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her."
David Brinkly
"If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human rela-tionships, the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace." - Franklin D.Roosevelt
Forgiveness is the healing of wounds caused by another. You choose to let go of a past wrong and no longer be hurt by it. Forgiveness is a strong move to make, like turning your shoulders sideways to walk quickly on a crowded sidewalk. It's your move.
- Real Live Preacher