Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Quote of the Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life That word is love".
Excellence has always been achieved by those who dare to believe that something inside them is superior than circumstances!!
"A person has three choices in life. You can swim against the tide and get exhausted, or you can tread water and let the tide sweep you away, or you can swim with the tide, and let it take you where it wants you to go."
olypia ka to fav topic ye he hai P..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />"A person has three choices in life. You can swim against the tide and get exhausted, or you can tread water and let the tide sweep you away, or you can swim with the tide, and let it take you where it wants you to go."
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i have four choices
not to swim at all lolz
Half of sorrows you buy by expecting good things from wrong people.. and half of sorrows you buy by expecting wrong things from good people!!
"Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open."
@Topic

“But it may happen that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. And God knows and you do not know!” (Quran 2216)
ab main kia likhun? sab nay sab kuch likh diya(
wah kia khub likha hai P...
“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing a thing exactly right."

A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents.
"Lasting change is a series of compromises. And compromise is all right, as long your values don't change".
A smile is like a Sim card
&
Life is like a cellphone
Whenever
You insert the
Sim card of a smile ,
A beautiful day is
Activated …
Good morning
&
Keep smiling