Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Form for AFF Islamabad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam!The form for Islamabad office has finally been uploaded here

http://http//www.affco.com.pk/reg2.aspx

Last date is 19th September.Good luck!
A question for those who have registered online for Karachi or Islamabad office beforeWhen you click "Register" on the first page of the form,the detailed form comes up.If somebody delays filling the 2nd form,say for 3 days,do you think the information in the 1st basic form has already been sent on clicking "Register"?Is there any danger of form duplication if you have only filled the first form,clicked "Register" and then abandoned the process for a few days for any reason?Please reply soon.
If u have applied AA for AFF then GudLuck -}) i hope u remember me - )
Thanks.Yeah I'll apply in a day or two once I get the pics ready.I was just worried because I abandoned the form-filling process half-way.Would be grateful to anybody who can assure me that they did the same and then filled the form again with no adverse consequences.And yes I remember you for your enthusiastic questions about CA.Good luck for Module A!
Thanks - ) and good luck to u too -)

and other guys pls answer his query !!!
hey guys has pwc contacted anyone from karachi office for trainees interview.
@raza123Thank you!Hope somebody does or I'll have to ask PwC's websupport.
hmmm
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A.A</i>
<br />A question for those who have registered online for Karachi or Islamabad office beforeWhen you click "Register" on the first page of the form,the detailed form comes up.If somebody delays filling the 2nd form,say for 3 days,do you think the information in the 1st basic form has already been sent on clicking "Register"?Is there any danger of form duplication if you have only filled the first form,clicked "Register" and then abandoned the process for a few days for any reason?Please reply soon.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Let me answer my own question since I know now!There might be some finicky people like me out there)Once you have registered,you can log into your account with your ID and password and start filling the form from the stage you last left it.Filling the whole AFF form is very time-consuming so you can fill it up in stages too by logging onto the students page every time.
hahaha - ) Thanks its useful for me atleast -)
)Welcome!