Accountancy Forum

Full Version: interview response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today was my interview in aff karachi. they refused me because i did not meet the firm criteria and there is strong competition among applicants. they also asked me to look for other firms. Please also share your response about interview.
have they started calling?i am an affiliate and i have passed acca exams in first attempts.i have not yet recieved a call.shud i call them or wait?
can u please tell hitman what they asked in the interview and why were u rejected.
I am talking about articleship for ca students. I have cleared module C but they say that i have no chance of being recruited as my english is drastically poor.
can u please tell, were there ACCAs as well?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sayyaf</i>
<br />today was my 1st interview at AFF..

At the end interviewer said "OUR HR PEOPLE WILL DEFINETELY CONSIDER YOU"

Overall my interview was OK.I gave a few wrong answers at the start but ALHAMDULILAH I managed to keep myself calm while the interviewer tried to annoy me,confuse me.
Last part of my interviewer went really well.

Iam hoping for the best.May ALLAH grant success to all of us.

best of luck to every1..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Would u like to tell me what type of questions did they ask u to confuse u !!! pls provide detail[if possible]
i am an acca affiliate. i did apply in affco but have not yet recieved any response.please tell sayyaf were there ACCAs.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sheraz ahmed</i>
<br />i am an acca affiliate. i did apply in affco but have not yet recieved any response.please tell sayyaf were there ACCAs.

Sheraz....To the best of my information they r only calling CA students for interviews rightnow.It would be better if u call AFF and inquire from them.
@ Sayyaf Goodluck !! And u k second interview ka bhe mujhey btana...!!
Plus there is no need of references ?? bohut se logo ka kehna hAi reference matters ?
Ohk thanks !
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by raza 123</i>
<br />@ Sayyaf Goodluck !! And u k second interview ka bhe mujhey btana...!!

Thanks Raza.

At AFF,majority is inducted on merit basis,so don't worry.

Yes they ask for references but purely for refernce purpose.
thank you sayyaf, your reply gave me a moment of relief,i am waiting for their call.