Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Should I join Deloitte? (Q for Mr. KamranACA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need advice.

I appeared in module C and D both (Fast Track) in this attempt(Autumn 2010). AFFCO, EY FRSH and KPMG TH do not take those students who have not cleared atleast 02 papers of Intermediate Examinations. What should I do if none of these firms call me? Should I try MYASCO (Deloitte) or wait for 06 months to try in Spring 2011 inductions?

Kindly advise me.
(esp. for Mr. KamranACA)

Pl advise soon.
Otherwise Deloitte MYASCO will close inductions.
Do not waste urs six months
join any Big Three
always minmized the risk
ar you sure that aftre Six months you will be enter in big 3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ammar</i>
<br />Do not waste urs six months
join any Big Three
always minmized the risk
ar you sure that aftre Six months you will be enter in big 3
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

AFF CO. (officially) told me to try after 06 months.
While when I asked through a reference they said that depending on my result, they will consider my application in January 2011.

For other firms in March 2011 inductions, I would be of most recent eligible MFC i.e. 18th MFC.
Only firms can guide u in this regard.

contact them and ask them..

Deloitte at Karachi is not a bad option if it is available. Yet, I believe until you have not qualified your CA Intermediate you cannot call yourself a late-comer.

You will not be registered by any firm until your CA Intermediate is pending, so, here the decision should be based upon your priorities and certainty involved for 'placement' in rest of 3 firms.

AFF is the best option followed by KPMG, FRSH and then Deloitte.

Consider all possibilities and then take your own decision because nobody else can have a fullest insight of your priorities, strengths of references (if you have) and appetite to work in a specific firm.

Regards,