Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Replies for the period ending Aug 09 to Sep 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<b>Dear buddies</b>

I will write the topic I mentioned in <b>“Daikhoo zara”</b> later when relevant persons join forum again. <b>Ali Raza </b> u don’t worry I just have general things to discuss there as neither you have told me any thing specific about ur depression at then nor I am going to make any guess about that and even if u would had told me I am not the one who likes to share some one’s secrets with others. So be cool.

<b>Here are the replies i wanted to post in topix i missed during my absence</b>
i think so its a good practice to come on forum after 1 month or 1-2 weeks (whatever suits u) and post ur views on different topix in one single shot
i must admit i haven’t read all of the topix from A to Z and haven’t read some of the topix at all therefore i may be unable to add some thing new in them or i may have added some thing that is not much relevant to them but i just thought i should post this in that topic so i did so
hope so u people wont mind it.

<b>Welcome </b>

Dear Sweet Ghazal agger app pehlay ajati tu main jata he na
akhir ko sweet ghazal say baat kernay ko her kissi ka dil kerta hay na
anyway welcome on board and hope so app apnay nick jaisai sweet ghazlain bhi share karain gi

<b>Isaal-a-sawab through recitation of Quran-a-Pak</b>

Sarfraz joe log fateha/Quran perhtay hain appnay piyaroon k liyeah
unhain chaheyah k iss ka sawab Roz-a-Awal say Roz-a-Akhir tuk marnay walay
sub naik loggon or musalmanoo ko pohanchain iss terha kernay say app k piyaroon
ka sawab kam nahi hoga dosrron ko sawab millay ga or sath main app ko bhi sawab hoga

Janay walay fateha pertha ja Khudda k wastay
Aik din tu bhi hoga majboor iss dua k wastay

Infact app jab bhi dosroon k liyeah fateha perhoo tu yun bhi keh liyeah karo
k jab main mar jaoon tu mijhay bhi iss ka sawab pohanchay
(who knows kal ko app ka naam leyenay wala koi ho na ho so accha nahi
k khud he kuch saman-a-akhir tiyaar ker lain its my personal opinion
dont know one should do this or not as per Islamic teachings)

<b>Fatel spritual disease of Nafs</b>

Well info provided by u Ciapk thanx for it
tell me one thing app nay bait ki howi hay kia?
(do tell me i wanted to know this since a long time)

<b>Worth to read</b>

Anamz do u have some thing regarding how to improve will power concentration/ focus etc

<b>The most heart touching words</b>

Jab ous nay ham say taluq tora ham b ye keh aye
Bilbatori nassan chorri adi mithi adi korri

ok ok serious ones

1st one
The most heart touching lines said by a true lover to his love while breakup

"Out of all ur lies u said to me, I LOVE YOU, was MY FAVOURITE...."

2nd one
I always love to walk in rain cause at that time no one can see my tears. (Charlie Chaplin)

<b>Please donate for flood victims</b>
<b>Donate for flood victims VIA Pak Army</b>

Agree with Ciapk Pak Army is not only credible but it also easy for them to deliver our donation to victims in cheap manner as they don’t have to pay rent of their trucks, salaries of their drivers admin expenses of their flood victims support Camps out of donation money received so ultimately more donation can reach to flood victims through Army as compare to others

And all of us must donate a certain percentage of our income for this nobel cause for next 3-4 months at least.

<b>Meet KavookiSoldier</b>

first of all i didnt like ur nick
though its different but
seems starnge to call some one with this nick
so i will call u "DB" (for me its abbrivation of database or else but not deadbody)

it was nice meeting with KavookiSoldier
can u arrange more meetings with people like him

<b>Reasons for inhuman behaviours</b>

frustration is the only reason
app aik taweel arsa apnay ander bohat si batoon ka na-insafiyoon ka mushkilaat ka gusaa jama ker k rakhtay hoo and jab yeah bahir atta hay tu some thing bad happens or jab crowd apni frustration nikalta hay tu phir aisa he hota hay

<b>Guess Who i am</b>

Dear i know for sure that
u are not me

<b>Name the above Person</b>

Tum sub pagal hoo lol (for those only who participated in this topic as per
its requirements)

<b>Hit the above person</b>

its being a long time i have played maaran kutti
so am no more interested to play it again until married lol

<b>Removal of useless topix</b>
<b>Where is admin</b>

Yes i agree with u 2 admin should remove the useless topix or topix posted
for advertisement but not the old ones

but kia karain g hamri app ki kahan sunta hay woe tu khass-ul-khass loggon
ki sunta hay

<b>What color are you feeling?</b>

Thank God i m color less now a days and I am happy for this

<b>Insaan ki fitraat</b>

Insaan ki fitraat nahi badalti so don’t try to alter some one for u

<b>Love or Parents</b>

if i am to love some one i will tell the lady in very start that its up to my
Parents that will i marry her or not
so she just tell me when I am to send my parents to her home so that we may continue or leave each other in that initail time.
as
Joe appnay Maa Baap ka nahi banta woe kissi or ka kia banayga
(but exceptions are there)

for u wardah i will suggest u do marry where u are involved now but apni family ki support k sath he kerna
i know its the only possible way for u to keep urself happy in time to come

<b>Journey</b>

Have journeyed a lot
many incidents to share but will just share best journies
one was 4-5 hours walk from Natheeya Galli to Ayoobiya
other was 7-9 hours walk in lahore while taking snaps of different historical buildings places on Mall road and GC college etc

<b>Frustration</b>

Allah k ziker say he frustration dur ki ja sakti hay

her namaz k baad 100 bar parha karoo

Ya Raheem (tumam dunyavi afftoon say mehfooz hogay or her koi maherbaan hoga)
Ya Rehman (her kissam ki skhati kotahi or ghaflat dur hogi)
Ya Haiyoo Ya Kayoom (Udassi khatam hogi)

(Estimated time required 2 mins only for each Holly Name Reciting)

and

Subah Fajer ki namaz k baad 1000 bar and saray din main jitni marzi dafa

Ya Allah (dil say her kissam k shakook o shobaat khatam hongay azum or yaqeen ki taqaat paida hogi mareez shiffa kamilaa payega)

(Estimated time required 10 min)

<b>Wafa hay zaat aurat ki</b>

Jawab a ghazal

Juda honay ka andasha juda honay say pehlay tha
Woe mujh say intahe khush khafa honay say pehlay tha
Junoon ka dor guzra tu mijh ko bhool betha woe
Namaz-e-ishq tha lakin qaza honay se pehle tha
Main kaisay socah sakti thi mijhay woe chore jayega
Bohat he bawafa woe bewafa honay se pehle tha
(Parveen Shakir)

<b>Truth or Dare</b>

Yar tum log bhi na kaisi kaisi bachoo wali truth and dare khailtay hoo
khailna he hay tu accept this one all of u

"Make the admin speak regarding policies for deleting/not deleting topix"

so who among u is daring enough to do so?

<b>How to face reality</b>

Two tips only

Hope for best and prepare yourself for the worst

Always have beleive on God that whatever comes to you does has a reason
favourable to u.

<b>How to identify flirt</b>

Ciapk i agree with all of ur summarized points except this one

Other person will surely arrange your meeting/talk with his/her family member to show that he is sincere with u

its not uncommon that two family members are flirt and they arrange meetings of their targets with other flirt family member to show the target that they are sincere to their target.

<b>Invisibility Power</b>

I will use my invisibility power in this topic.lol

<b>Ajeeb se story</b>

waqai kafi ajeeb si story hay main abhi tak iss k israroon main gum hoon
so jab hosh main wapis aoonga tub kuch add karoonga

<b>Lost Tooth</b>

Wardah tumharay saray milk tooht kaeeem daeeem hain na abhi tak?

<b>Zindagi</b>
<b>Zindagi say yeahi gill hay mijhay</b>

There is poetry about zindagi

Zindagi say yeahi gill hay mijhay
tu bohat dair say milla hay mijhay

But i like it in this altered way

Zindagi say yeahi gilla hay mijhay
tu na mill k bhi kiyoun milla hay mijhay

<b>Sharing of face reading </b>

Nice techniques told by u yasir but
i think so all of them are wrong
as when i applied them on myself
i found that

my face reading is much more good then me myself lol

Personaly i dont beleave much on face reading cause a person has one face only but his/her actions/reactions (even nature some times) to different people are mostly different depending upon who is facing that person's face.
How I judge people depends upon their talks, questions they raise, answers they give, communication/voice tune, silence they adopt while replying face expressions, things they mind/don’t mind, space they give u or want from u. etc

<b>Haunted House </b>

i am being accompanied by such Huwai Cheezain etc (whatever u call them) for last 5-6 years. In start i was used to be afraid of them as their tendency of teasing me was much more then but with passage of time i get used to of them and now i feel them not much often may be just once or twice in a month (regardless of place where i am) and its just like that while i go to bed for sleep i feel some one walking around me on bed or feel some one's hand under my pillow etc.
dont know how long it will remain like that infact i dont mind it now.
its nice to have friends other then humen too lol as they dont deceive u lol

<b>Kissi nazar ko tera intezaar ajj bhi hay</b>

shakeel bhai

kissi ka inteezar nahi kerna chaheaye
koi sath chalta hay tu theek nahi tu
aggay bher jana chaheay
koi or mil gaya tu theek nahi tu
tanha bhi acchi guzar jati hay ager
dil main koi pachtawa na hoo
Allah say koi gilla/sikhwa na hoo
Osu ki raza per dil razii hoo
waisay bhi
insan akaila atta hay
akaila jata hay
so akaialy he jee lain tu
bura kia hay

<b>Bas Aek Topic</b>

kash yeahi aik he topic hota iss kisaam ka yahan
but abb tu her topic main yeahi sub chal raha hay

<b>Youngsters's Suggestions</b>

1st of all my dear e-sister (Naima) daikha tum nay
company kitni jaldi asar andaaz hoti hay
meray attay sath he tumharay jee han tumharay mind main bhi serious well purposed topix anay lag gayae hain lol

about topic

be honest with urself 1st of all
then towards others
and automatically the country will improve itself

so keep on posting such kind topix too in addition of light mode/fun providing topix as a handsome combination of both was tradition of this forum and i wish same to be again.

<b>Quote of the day</b>

Marry the person (in case of love marriage only) whom u dont need to ask for adjustments/alterations either the other one is already perfect for u
or he/she do adjust/alter him/herself without being asked for and obviously same is required vice versa.

<b>To be Dead was a better option</b>

Zindagi assan ker k daikhtay hain
Mout ka samaan ker k daikhtay hain
abhi nazam pori nahi howi main nay socha
aik shair he biyaan ker k daikhtay hain

lol (jab pori ker loon ga tu lets b poet main post ker doonga)

ok serious

i dont know properly in what context u asked the question
but what i think so
yes there are questions if remained unanswered one may think to die
as well there are answers if not handled properly one may think to die as well as others may kill him/her

mostly these questions and answers are of high level in which we should not involve ourselves with out proper guidelines
otherwise one may suicide or take/give 2nd chance from/to God Almighty

Souli charna koi nahi oukha oukha hay kut perna
ik katra p nach painday nay chotay zarf wicharay log
p sumander ghut bher chirna khaber na kissi taeeen
aye fakeer hay kaam mardaan da mard nahi honday saray log

May God bless u with
right path
Ameen

<b>Allah Hafiz</b>

kuch dinno k liyeah Allah Hafiz abb phir kabhi miltay hain

Regards
Ji Kasim,

Main ny bait ki hoi hay but in my case bait ka yay matlab nahin hay k ankhain bnd kr sari batain man laina. Hr wo baat jo Allah or Allah k Rasool SW k ihkamat k mutabiq hay ameer ki wohi baat mani jaa skti hay n ager koi aisa hukm ho jo Sunnat sy sabit nahi us main koi itaat nai hay. as Ameer b insan hain ghalti kr sktay hain so will be positive debate to convince to do or not to do.
Ciapk do give me ur email ids both yahoo n hotmail i asked same in other topic too
regards
here it is dear Kasim

ciapk1@yahoo.com
Dear Kasim,

Will Power and Concentration are two different contents of almost a same behavior. Will Power is almost 4 steps higher from concentration or the ultimately required highest boost of energy level for a particular ambition, Though concentration is the basic and fundamental factor not to adopt the way but to take the initiative to adopt the way, means it is highly necessary not at the stage when you start your task but at the most initial stage when you just start thinking about your task.

So first the elaboration of Concentration then the Willpower

<b>Concentration</b>

When we are not focus on one goal,
When there is unclearity of mind,
When there is blurriness in our envisage to our desired ambition,
When your mind/ heart enforced/ occupied by some external power (mostly the influence of other human beings, opposite sex, or any sort of human behavior), then the problem of distraction or lack of concentration occurs.

And in this phase normally people do wrong (confused, not exactly correct) or unwanted things, or useless or effect less tasks just as a monotonous routine to which they also cannot understand by themselves.

The improvement or rising of concentration level completely depends on the clarity of mind. So to improve concentration first clear all the aspects about the particular task or the general scenario. For which the most important thing is knowing what your heart says and want. If this thing is direct and straight forward then follow your heart by accompanying your thoughts and you will be more determined and have the maximum concentration level ever before.

But if you are confused or does not know what way should be adopt then first try to solve the ambiguity instead of worrying about improving the concentration level because in this situation the effort of running behind concentration will have adverse tiring and rude effects on your muscles and behavior. When confusion would be solved, concentration would automatically follow your path and will be at higher level as they are co-related and directly depends on each other by the formula of x = 4x.

So the torn mind is the basic factor of lack of concentration.

As Herman said,

<b>“Any individual can be, in time, what he earnestly desires to be, if he but set his face steadfastly in the direction of that one thing and bring all his powers to bear upon its attainment”.
J. Herman Randall</b>

Aur WillPower kisi aur din...[)]
Ciapk, where were u?

Uff yaar Tum log itna sara kesay likh-Parhh letay ho ? Kasim yeh sab kya tashreeian likhi hain. Lagta hay itnay dino ki kasar ek saath nikali jaa rahi hay.

Regards.
Dear Annumz, was busy in office work and travelling out of cities frequently thats why......
saarey log CIAPK bhai ka email id chori kar lo [P]
chori kiun krni hy waisay he lay lo main konsa email ka jwab daita hun -)
lo CIAPK BHAYYA
me E-mail karti kon saa hu jo ap jawaab do ge =))
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Ji Kasim,

Main ny bait ki hoi hay but in my case bait ka yay matlab nahin hay k ankhain bnd kr sari batain man laina. Hr wo baat jo Allah or Allah k Rasool SW k ihkamat k mutabiq hay ameer ki wohi baat mani jaa skti hay n ager koi aisa hukm ho jo Sunnat sy sabit nahi us main koi itaat nai hay. as Ameer b insan hain ghalti kr sktay hain so will be positive debate to convince to do or not to do.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well dear i have taken ur id as i needed to discuss some things about above post of urs but u always seems busy there
anyway let me ask same at here

app nay bait kahan kee howi hay?
app k peer shb ka silsala koon sa hay?
agger mind na karain tu mijhay un ka source of income bhi bata dijeah ga
and

app nay kaha hay ameer ki baat Quran n Sunnah k against hoo tu mannah lazmi nahi hay

my point of view is bit different in this regard

i think so k Ameer app ko koi aisa kaam/baat nahi keh sakta agger app ko kuch apprently aisa lag raha hoo tu woe app ki apni na samjhi hay (otherwise app ka Ameer hi kamil nahi hay (kamil means only this k Sunnat or Quran ko follow kernay wala ))

and remaining i think so k agger kahin pay bait ki ho tu saoch samjh ker kerni chahyeah and ous k baad ankhain band ker k Ameer ki attaat honi chahyeah.

plz dont mind any of the above question

regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Dear Kasim,

Will Power and Concentration are two different contents of almost a same behavior. Will Power is almost 4 steps higher from concentration or the ultimately required highest boost of energy level for a particular ambition, Though concentration is the basic and fundamental factor not to adopt the way but to take the initiative to adopt the way, means it is highly necessary not at the stage when you start your task but at the most initial stage when you just start thinking about your task.

So first the elaboration of Concentration then the Willpower

<b>Concentration</b>

When we are not focus on one goal,
When there is unclearity of mind,
When there is blurriness in our envisage to our desired ambition,
When your mind/ heart enforced/ occupied by some external power (mostly the influence of other human beings, opposite sex, or any sort of human behavior), then the problem of distraction or lack of concentration occurs.

And in this phase normally people do wrong (confused, not exactly correct) or unwanted things, or useless or effect less tasks just as a monotonous routine to which they also cannot understand by themselves.

The improvement or rising of concentration level completely depends on the clarity of mind. So to improve concentration first clear all the aspects about the particular task or the general scenario. For which the most important thing is knowing what your heart says and want. If this thing is direct and straight forward then follow your heart by accompanying your thoughts and you will be more determined and have the maximum concentration level ever before.

But if you are confused or does not know what way should be adopt then first try to solve the ambiguity instead of worrying about improving the concentration level because in this situation the effort of running behind concentration will have adverse tiring and rude effects on your muscles and behavior. When confusion would be solved, concentration would automatically follow your path and will be at higher level as they are co-related and directly depends on each other by the formula of x = 4x.

So the torn mind is the basic factor of lack of concentration.

As Herman said,

<b>“Any individual can be, in time, what he earnestly desires to be, if he but set his face steadfastly in the direction of that one thing and bring all his powers to bear upon its attainment”.
J. Herman Randall</b>

Aur WillPower kisi aur din...[)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Madam main ous din say apnay concentration say ralevent issues resolve kernay ki koshish ker raha hoon and i think so i will succeed in it soon
but am still waiting for ur bhashan upon will power so that i may make myself firm on resolving concentration issues atleast lol

regards
Anamz and Ciapk meray sawaloon k jawab doooooooooooooo
doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo na
Chand lamhat k wasty he sahi mushura kar mili the mujhe zindage, chand lamhat k wasty he ashe mukura kr mili thee mujy zindagi..........)
Pages: 1 2 3