Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Movies u like with reason.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well dears we had this sort of topic few months back
but now i m posting it again with bit alteration
u are to name the movie u like
along with reason(s) for such likeness

one movie to be named in one post plz
regards
We were soldier

bata nahi sakta k bas kia kia hai se main...zabardast one..
One of my favourite ones is

<b>Shawshank Redemption </b>by Tim Robins and Morgan Freeman

it moves arround a top level professional (vice president of a well known bank) who was put behind the bars for a crime which he didnt commit (murder of his wife along with her boyfriend for whom she left him)

movie is about how the person spent his time in prison (his time of almost twenty years) with the only resouce he had i.e <b>HOPE</b>

here think for a moment if u (in ur current capacity in society are put behnd the bars for whatever the reason is what will be ur reaction and state of mind for the period u stay there)

i always love to see/recall this movie in every time of problem/tension i face in my professional life and say to myself if that person can survive in that worst situation/place then y cant i in this minor tense/problematic situation/place. (though movie is not based on true story but its also nothing unreal in it means movie is close to reality)

regards

Tinker Bell And Th Lost treaSSUre..
Y? becoz it taught me thE importANce Of Freind in Life!! )
Taray zameen pay

cause it taught me that their is a hidden person looking for car/love/attention within every stubborn person

Kaboul Express
though its against Pakistan bust very much near to reality

Chak day india
motivating movie

Slum dog milionnier
near to truth
Dostana $..

ache movie hai es main b sekhnai ko bohat kuch mila$...motivating movie$$

The Blind Side

there is a subject of Humanity in this film

I recommend all of u to watch it !
The blind side is the best movie ever..!! I think so.
i like all the animated loving movies as end py luv birds mil jaty hain.n khushi khushi rehty hain.[)]to live happily together is reason to like them.
the reader...one of the best movie...great performance by kate winslet.

"Saving Private Ryan".............Reason.........Never Give up.

"Flight 2 phenoix"...............Reason........Where there is Will there is Way.

Shrek.. all the parts.. Reason? the donkey is shooo funnnyy p
Lord of the rings (trilogy) ...... the story, plot, graphics, sound, and scenes of this movie are the best..........
movies dekhna gunah ka kam hai $