Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Form A and Form 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

Can anyone please tell me where can i get the information about the above?

thanks in advance
you can get all the information of corporate form from SECP. but what do you want to know?
I wish to know what is the purpose and when do they have to be amended, for what period are they valid. How can a change me made in address or things like these.
Form –A mainly describes the shareholding structure of a company while Form 29 provides all relevant information pertaining to director and key official of a company.

<b>Form – A</b>

Form – A is filed under Section 156 of Companies Ordinance, 1984 and containing information pertaining to share holders, debenture holders, share capital and debentures as well as brief particulars of Chief Executive, Chief Accountant, Legal Advisor, Company Secretary and Auditors along with list of directors, members and shareholders defining shares hold by eachs member.

<b>Time of Filling</b>

Form A is filed with the registrar--(a) in the case of a listed company, within forty-five days from the date of the annual general meeting held; and (b) In the case of any company other than listed company within thirty days from the date of the annual general meeting held

<b>Form – 29</b>

Under Section 205 of Companies Ordinance, 1984 Form 29 is filled with the registrar of the companies. Every company is required to file a return containing particulars of Directors, chief executive, managing agent, secretary, chief accountant, auditors and legal adviser. The form 29 provides detailed information about directors i.e. name, father name, CNIC number, address, nationality and business/occupation.

<b>Time of Filling of Form -29</b>

Under sub section (3) of section 205 of companies Ordinance, 1984 the period within which Form-29 is to filed with the registrar shall be a period of fourteen days from the date of incorporation . After first filling of form-29 fresh form 29 will be filled on occurrence of any change in the particulars of any director or key official of the company.

Regards,

Awais Aftab

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Awas bhai, plz Ap mujhay guide kar dain k Form A, aur Form 29, ko submit secp mai practically kaisay krain gay, mtlab k fee kitni hai, fill krnay k baad kia kia supproting chahiye sath laf krnay k liye aur kon say bank mai fee pay kartay hain,
A COMPLETE PROCEDURE PRACTICALLY

Regards

Excel
you can get al information from www.secp.gov.pk. there are two ways of filing statutory returns. online and physical filing. filing fee is double in case of physical filing. fee challan you can download from SECP website and it is submitted in MCB branches given. for fee schedule download revised sixth schedule from the following link
http//www.secp.gov.pk/notification/pdf/2010/SixthSchedule26-10-2010.pdf
Thanks owais for the details explination. just clear me one thing more plz. that is if company dont change any key members as mention in form 29 do company still need to submit this form every year or only when any key officialo changed?

Regards
Fahad
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahad81</i>
<br />Thanks owais for the details explination. just clear me one thing more plz. that is if company dont change any key members as mention in form 29 do company still need to submit this form every year or only when any key officialo changed?

Regards
Fahad
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Fahad...
its the annual return of the company..it must be filed even if the particulars r same )
Hi

i have found that form 29 will need to file every year even if there is no change in the company coz company can only appoint auditor for 1 year then after the annual general meeting every company need to appoint auditor again as per the rules and regulation of SECP. you can also check auditor requirements in SECP website. so indirectly both forms need to submit every year after the AGM. search auditors guide on SECP website you will find the relevant document.

Regards
Fahad

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nabeel_m9</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fahad81</i>
<br />Thanks owais for the details explination. just clear me one thing more plz. that is if company dont change any key members as mention in form 29 do company still need to submit this form every year or only when any key officialo changed?

Regards
Fahad

Dear Fahad...
its the annual return of the company..it must be filed even if the particulars r same )