Accountancy Forum

Full Version: For Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi Admin
i seriously think so that there should be a topic on this forum where we forum members can communicate with u and obviously we expect replies from ur side too

thats the reason i m posting this topic on forum openly so that if any one have any issue/problem which he/she thinks so can be resolved by u only then he/she may post his/her issue in this topic (all members its requested from u to contribute in this topic in its disered direction only means no lassi of this topic plz)

so hope to see positive use of this topic by forum members and positive replies from u too mr/miss admin

Regards
i'll be thankful to u if u tell me <b>policy</b> for deleting the topix
hope to see reply from u
regards
<font color="blue"><b>Kasim
The topic which was deleted earlier was because there already exists a topic entitled 'Poetry Corner' or something to that effect, so there is no need for you to open a new thread for each and every of your literary creations.

We request members to avoid starting new topics for discussions which already exist so that all site viewers have a good web experience. I am sure we all agree that having tens of topics of a similar nature can get pretty annoying for us all.

In addition, we request all members to keep the language of thread titles and the content to English as much as possible. Even though our core audience is Pakistani, however the site is also frequented by people from all around the world and we do not want to shut anybody out just because of the language.

Finally we urge all members to strictly follow the forum posting guidelines.
They are present on every page for a reason.</b></font id="blue">
oh to Admin ban nai k liye serif 1 star chaye hota hai ..mainnai khamon khamain etne mahnat ki $$

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>
<br /><font color="blue"><b>Kasim
The topic which was deleted earlier was because there already exists a topic entitled 'Poetry Corner' or something to that effect, so there is no need for you to open a new thread for each and every of your literary creations.

We request members to avoid starting new topics for discussions which already exist so that all site viewers have a good web experience. I am sure we all agree that having tens of topics of a similar nature can get pretty annoying for us all.

In addition, we request all members to keep the language of thread titles and the content to English as much as possible. Even though our core audience is Pakistani, however the site is also frequented by people from all around the world and we do not want to shut anybody out just because of the language.

Finally we urge all members to strictly follow the forum posting guidelines.
They are present on every page for a reason.</b></font id="blue">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Admin though i still have some reservations (will discuss them some other time) yet thanx for that early reply

Dear Admin.

Will you please Erase the posts or Block the User "Innocentmaker".

I hope you will do the needful.

Regards.
what he did and where??

Yaar jab bhi Forum per ataa hun Iss "Innocentmaker" ki posts bhari rehti hain Sab main ek hi link dia hota hay iss nay..........
yup he should be banned....
ATTN

The Respective Admin
Accountancy Forum

At present I am writing to inform you that I am facing a small problem, though the forum code is on in the posting to replies section, but the options are not visible to me for use, so kindly solve the problem on urgent basis, as it seems difficult to high light or bold the important things.

Hope to have an instant response from your side.

Regards,

Anam
'1' lagana bhool gain ap $

Aur "z" bhi lagana bhool gai.

Regards.
ye larki ese tarah bhul te rahe to aek din es ka nam b SITARA , chand , suraj , etc etc rakh de ga Admin $$$

zada dar es bat k hai k serif 'Ana' na rah jai $
ulty sidhi baton mai kitna dimagh chlta hai tumhara akhroot hahahaha
...wesai warda or warid kitnaa milta julta hai na [p][p]..jabhi u use warid ...right?[8D][8D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4