Accountancy Forum

Full Version: test at delloites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who have applied?

Please guide me how to prepare? And any information regarding...my test is on <b>Thursday </b>

I'm an acca affliate and the test would be based on CA inter studies....We dont hav company law and costing....plz let knoe how to prepare and wat to prepare.........

Thank you for help
Which city are you talking about?And did you apply online or some other way?Please reply soon explaining when and how you replied.N I don't think you should worry,you'll probably be exempted from Pakistani law n tax portion,that's what AFF does too.It doesn't make sense to ask you stuff you haven't studied.
Its Karachi

ICAP institute...9 am in d morning tomorrow

Any idea how the test wud b like...

hell scared [xx(]

no not online....

22nd september i gues...I applied...

sum ppl say they ask audit...I dint hav adv. audit too...thats really scary...

Do reply ppl or provided me the similar topic link from the forum

Thanks for your reply.Don't know about Deloitte but check out the thread "I Day Notice" for tests n interviews in 2 of the big 4.today in our AFF Isb test,audit was mostly about assertions and procedures,practical stuff.In accounting,revise the standardswe got IAS 18,16,17 etc.Good luck!
Updating

Test wasn't that bad

Although my TAX wasnt good.

There were all portions

audit
accounts
costing
Law
Company Law
Tax
IT
GK
English

100 marks....It went so so...I dunno how mine was....but there were plenty of CA and ACCA students applying...hoping for the best

bst of luk wid ur AFF...i never knew AFF take a test...at khi they don;t there are jux interviews..
Thanks.Same to you!Your test seems pretty comprehensive syllabus-wise.We only had Audit,Acc,C.Law,Tax,Eng,G.Knw n Math.n my tax n c.law were also not that good.Karachi's a huge city.Do you know the exact number of candidates?AFF Isb had 104.
nope dunno d number