Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear senior member,

Please help me chosing the right track to enter for article ship on big4.

I am b.com final year student and confused in choosing ACCA or CA track. Which one is the best to select interm of right choice for article ship in big 4.

As an example of confusion, I went to KPMG site and found below are eligibility requirement.

CA Track - Three part of the foundation examination should be cleared (preference will be given to applicant of the most recent MFC).
ACCA Track - ACCA qualified / Part Two qualified
CIMA Track - CIMA qualified
ACMA Track - ICMA qualified

Please please help me, These all stuff is new to me and need your advice and guide.

Many thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rizwan89</i>
<br />Dear senior member,

I am b.com final year student and confused in choosing ACCA or CA track. Which one is the best to select interm of right choice for article ship in big 4.

As an example of confusion, I went to KPMG site and found below are eligibility requirement.

CA Track - Three part of the foundation examination should be cleared (preference will be given to applicant of the most recent MFC).

Please please help me, These all stuff is new to me and need your advice and guide.

Many thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Start with CA PAK because at least in PAKISTAN there is No Qualification which i s equal to it.
So, go for superior one.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Numair Mushtaq</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rizwan89</i>
<br />Dear senior member,

Many thanks
Start with CA PAK because at least in PAKISTAN there is No Qualification which i s equal to it.
So, go for superior one.

Numair bhai thanks for your reply and guidance.

Can I also have some more reply's to my query from other members.

Please guide me.