Accountancy Forum

Full Version: the Law to study LaW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there guyz,
i m currently in mod. B(CA) n i hav 3 sub. here i.e MERCANTILE LAW,IT and F.ACCOUNTING.
the major prob. is this law,guyz if here is any senior buddy plz teme how to study it . i guess its totally ratafication.

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
hmmm... ratta to hai but try to understand it first... that'll make learning it easier... and if you understand it you dont really have to ratofy it coz u can even write the same yourself!!
i mostly used to try and get the understanding of each topic from different perspectives... even with company law i think you should try and get the concept first and then try to learn it... takes a lot less time that way... well... law is one paper in which if u get a refer once its pretty difficult to pass it again!
according to our sir MERCANTILE LAW... NOW OR NEVER!!
my advice would be not to rely on ratafication only coz u may get stuck that way... specially with the legal problems.

If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
Very true man ,
i think diz ll really work.
thxalot.

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
Ok its a trusted technique known as decision tree studies....

1. what u have to do is to buy a comprehensive book for eg like i studied for cheema for this technique (may be now ther is some other) ...and read a whole Act,,,

2. now make trees of various headings... by making links and use a full chart size paper,,,, just dont read the whole topic in detail and try to draft all headings onto that paper.

this will take half or 1 hour for like sale of G act.

Now u have all the headings linked and u have a complete overview of act....(its just is not the rewriting of contents) ,,,, now i always discourage rutta except learning the technical terms which is not a rutta mind u but a good professional abilty...when u know legal or professional terms its an ability not the rutta so learn all headings by heart and try to concentrate on that chart,,,,,

and i tell u it would be v beneficial yet interesting...

i have been using it since long and guess what,... i just have to revise like 7-10 these kinds of charts befor exam....but one thing important..its not a substitue or summary..u will have to read each and every line but ur concentartion should be on the chart,.. and try to revise like one chart juss after 0ne day gap and try to improve it........
PLUS PROFESSION IS NOT TO STUDY BUT PLAN TO STUDY >>>ITS NOT THE RUTTA BUT A STRATEGY TO LEARN GOOD WORDS >>>>>

make one ane tell me

and all others can use it too....

bye