Accountancy Forum

Full Version: accountancy.com.pk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have been visiting these forums for quite some time, I read a lot of posts by the members on different issues, but apart from some genuinely useful information, I have found these forums full of prejudice, biasness and jealousy where people release their personal grievance and frustration without ever realizing the damage they are doing to the young generation of accountants produced in Pakistan.

It truly pains me to see the typical perceived culture of our nation being reflected at its utmost glory on this platform, which includes leg pulling and providing false & misleading information and guidances usually from most active users of this forum, one example is Mr KamranACA who one way or the other tries to make every topic or a question asked by a simple user into a useless and destructive debate of CA vs ACCA for God knows what reason, irrespective of his seniority, experience and qualification. My focus is not only Mr Kamran but also a few similar users that follow the same path. (Please Note Mr KamranACA I honestly have nothing against you, nor do i want to start any discussion with you for that matter. To the contrary I respect your seniority and knowledge, I just represented my opinion of how I feel about the activities over here.)

The salary surveys discussing the horrific outcome of a qualified person who spent years studying to hope for a good livelihood. The so called facts about different qualifications discussed here create nothing but panic and a feeling of misery for those who try to make a living through education rather than the wadera, pawa and illegal means of earning ones livelihood that undoubtedly prevail in this country. All these discussions are backed by a simple political disclaimer "thats the truth and it will help freshly qualified students". Its just sick. [(]

If you don't believe me then take a look around the web. These forums have always been referenced with a Warning about the contents/matters I just discussed. Here is one example http//www.pkstudent.com/2008/05/04/acca-after-alevels/

And I quote from the user Aman Pervaiz

"For more debate you might want to linger in the http//www.accountancy.com.pk forums. However I may warn you that these forums potentially have misleading information. But you can dig them in your leisure

Have fun deciding!"

I humbly request all these users and the people of this nation to please leave your hate associated with your personal problems and your apparent mission to cause panic among those who try to follow the pathway of an honest living. We will surely not succeed as a nation with this attitude. Just take a look at ourselves where we stand in this world right now and where we are going. Stop blaming others when the faults are so clearly presented over here. Help those around you instead of filling their heads with despair and make them sound inferior for no other reason but to feel superior.

Lastly, I request the ADMIN to investigate the authenticity of important information posted on these forums and any falsification or potentially damaging content to the profession should be deleted immediately.

I hope this will help develop the quality of the forums for the betterment of everyone and people will give good examples of these forums as an Official Pakistan accountancy forum with the most vital info on the web. [)]

So all Pakistanis, wherever you may be, please represent yourselves as the most gracious, honorable and respectful people of Pakistan.

Regards

Dear

You studied quite some posts and threads at this forum and you by virtue of your post tend to prove that you are very decent, educated and balanced person who does not have any personalized issue with any one else and are cautioning others as well to avoid such practices.

Would you look back at your post? Does it reflect what you preach?

You have only 20 posts at the forum which shows that either you rarely visit it or you have other user IDs as well to do so. I tend to avoid exploring the second opportunity since it will lead to controvercies. So, if you rarely visit this forum, you should have taken quite care to conclude AT ONCE that what is what and who is who.

Mentioning my name (without any one else's) in your handicapped "presumably critical" analysis is against the rule that you want to teach and preach. Can you find me a single thread of CA v/s ACCA debate initiated by me just for the sake of humiliating any one? Yes, when one will ask the market conditions, I, as a member of the forum, will respond as per market conditions with arguments. This is what forums are meant for, if you really know and understand.

Why you didnot raise a question on those who clearly initiated such thread for open debate? Why only my name appeared to your eyes. Does it make sense? I know there would be a reason for you to do so, which you will not have courage to disclose ) I don't need to write these sentences for you, yet, these are necessary for readers so that they can draw appropriate inference.

If you visit online internet activities (specially at forums) you will find extreme level stuff on whatever subject; against people, countries and nations, against ethnic groups, against languages, against religions, religious people, prophets, and even against God. Facebook's recent example is evident of what I am saying. Does it make a difference or should make a difference for sensible readers or visitors? If not, then why it is making a differnec for you only; specially when you don't own this forum and also have no mentionable contribution to the so-called knowledge base of this forum using this user ID. When you have no stake either in ownership or in knowledge based contributions with your merely 20 posts as you have never made any inputs for new generation then why their worries are taking your life? )

Although I did not visit the URL quote of another forum given by you, still I believe, barking dogs don't affect the aim of passing-by convoys and I hope you can understand what I am saying. So, such comments about www.accountancy.com.pk on any other forum by any layman, however active blog it is, make no difference for www.accountancy.com.pk and for its members.

Can you figure out number of e-hits to this website www.accountancy.com.pk by visitors every day? This shows its importance, likings of people, its alive and active blog activity and the worth it poses for the new generation. I know it would not be in your notice as the person having visited this forum 20 times (plus minus) cannot notice it. Why don't you read comments of those new entrants and members who are becoming members of this forum merely for the reason that it is a plateform they needed? Do you delibrately ignore those comments?

Although I believe people like you and their coments don't make any difference for such forums, yet, as a fellow forum member, I would love to see you rational and sensible in your future postings. At least don't do, against what you tend to preach the masses.

Regards,

I am not surprised that this is all u picked up from my post and your theories about me are amusing.

No wonder our nation is in such a dire state. [(]
And we evidently decide to live in it as is.

I am sorry for the post and I have nothing further to say to people like you.
Certainly we know why our nation is in such a state; afterall this is our nation.

)

wrathofheaven1 this is a forum everyone is entitled to an opinion, that is what forums are for, some opinions you agree with and some you don't. I honestly have no idea what the whole point of your rant was.
My first post in this thread provides fullest insight to understand the problem of this poster for the readers, who know the background of some developments this forum witnessed during last one or two years.

There can be any face behind a veil of user-name and many faces here have, in past, been uncovered by some of the members; so, the bitter memories strike back sometimes. In so many cases even one person has been found using so many IDs to prove his point. I refer you to third paragraph of my first post on this thread where I endeavored to avoid making some conclusion.

I hope you would understand.

Regards,

Kamran bhai I have been following these debates on this forum, and the minute I read his post I knew in an instant that this must be one of the old names with a new face just ranting on an on.