Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Confused for ma future...help plz.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to everybody I'm new and this is my first post.anyway i'm confused about ma future.I'm doing CAT and intermediate also my main aim is to do CA from Canada you ppl plz advice me that what should i do? i mean should i do ACCA and then CA in Canada or undertake any bachelor degree and then do CA?Plz guys help me...

I hope some useful and gud advices from your side.

Thanks.
anyone plz..........toronto_boy...plz give me some advices..
I think this might be of some help for you

http//www.online-home-jobs.com/2402.html
The best way is to consult a student immigration consultant. He will guide you in the best way that what will be best for you. As far my opinion is concerned , i would advice you to first do ACCA and then move towards CA as after ACCA , CA will become bit easy for you
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ayoub</i>
<br />anyone plz..........toronto_boy...plz give me some advices..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sorry I didn't see your post before.

Just concentrate on ACCA and Intermediate for now. Don't think about too many things.
how are you doing intermediate and CAT? i mean how do you manage two things at a time? the best for you in my opinion is to leave that cat and concentrate all of your energies on high school(intermediate). and then go straight away to acca, no need for cat. you start from basics in acca and right now just try to do good in intermediate or high school and develop good study habits. i have heard u cant do ca from canada unless u have a bachelors degree and same for cpa.