Accountancy Forum

Full Version: NTN NUMBER / SALES TAX REGISTRATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Can any one please advise me how long will it take to obtain a New NTN Number and a Sales Tax Registration for a New Company.

Would there be a difference in timing to obtain numbers if the company is a proprietorship or a partnership or a Pvt. Limited Company.

Apprecaite a response as soon as possible

For more authentic HADITH visit this website.
Friends! This is a great website for Online Sahih Bukhari in URDU.
www.tahirleo786.blogspot.com

I think it is a great website for all muslims.
THANKX
normally 10 to 15 days lag jaty hain....
Any chance of getting both of them earlier if some bakhshish is given.

As I understand that this is the rule of the day?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zeeshan687</i>
<br />normally 10 to 15 days lag jaty hain....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
cabso bhai blkul ho sakta hai yeh, paisa phenk tamasha dekh.
Can any one of you brothers / sisters help me in getting the NTN number and the Sales Tax Number in Karachi. What would be the cost and how long would it take.

Appreciate your reply

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nomanejaz2009</i>
<br />cabso bhai blkul ho sakta hai yeh, paisa phenk tamasha dekh.
are cabso bahi koi cost nahi hai, seedha e.fbr mein ja k e-registiration kara le, bus ban gaya ntn or stn
g cabso bhai ap online NTN or STR number bana sakte hain just vist e.fbr.gov.com.pk for the same
Registration k hawaly say agar koi problem ho to mujhay call kar sakty hayn aap , may karachi say hi hon,, 03332105629, 03463200900
I thank you all for the information and the procedure. Can any one of you please advise if we do not have a Bank account in the name of the Company can we obtain the NTN Number and the Sales Tax Registration

Appreciate your response

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by olympia</i>
<br />g cabso bhai ap online NTN or STR number bana sakte hain just vist e.fbr.gov.com.pk for the same
Bank account is mandatory for AOPs and Companies, otherwise is optional
agar ap Individual hay to pahly NTN bany ga or phi rap bank account open karyn gay phir sales tax certificate k liye apply karyn gay,

Or agar ap AOP ya company hayn to company k incorporation certificate or firm k registration certificate par bank account open karyn gay phir NTN apply karyn gay us k bad Sales tax k liye apply karyn gay.
dear all

NTN IS not mandatory for opening business bank account, first u have to open bank account and apply for NTN and STRN at the same time

Now a days we are obtaining NTN with in a day and STRN with in three days for our clients, if u have any query u can call me on 0321-2559084

and dear Masood

bank account is mandatory for sales tax registration for all categories i.e IND, AOP, COMPANIES

Regards

Anfal