Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACMA vs CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELO PEOPLE

i m posting this topic to made a comparison between an ACMA n a CA in Pakistani market.
every one supposed to remain neutral in his / her opinion.
let me give u my opinion.

" other things remaing the smae, both r equally capable of observing n absorption, both r equally intelligent, then what is n where is the diffrence.
regards

RATHOR'z
helo
yeah yeah i know why you are asking this question. i know you are a chartered accountant and think that peopel from ICMA are less capable of CA's. brother its not like that. we are more shy then you. you cant beat us in any accouting field. specially in the field of cost
good bye

shahid
I WOULD REQUEST NOT TO MAKE SUCH COMPARISONS. THIS IS ALL DESTRUCTIVE AND NOT A CONSTRUCTIVE ACTIVITY. LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT TO AND DONT MAKE DIFFERENCES.

<font face='Verdana'>
salaam all,
yaar RATHOR, this topic has been discussed a thousand times in previous months. plz vizit the archives for details. by the way, it has no use in trying to prove 'who is better thn whom'. every qualification has its merits n demerits. qualification itself is just a 'means' to hlp u reach ur target. so if u r planning to joing ne1 of these, dont thibnk wht is good. instead, decide wht u wanna b doing in ur career, n then look for the appropriate qualifications tht would assist u to reach there.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN
NO COMPARISON......................................

NEWAYS, AGREED WITH THE_FARHAN.

SMR
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
helo
yeah yeah i know why you are asking this question. i know you are a chartered accountant and think that peopel from ICMA are less capable of CA's. brother its not like that. we are more shy then you. you cant beat us in any accouting field. specially in the field of cost
good bye

shahid
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

No one thinks less of anyone... No one ever talked abt ACMAs lacking competence in this thread I suppose... And I guess we weren't talking abt who's going to beat who in 'any accounting field'...

So lets stick to the issue current and future 'market value' of CA and ACMA...

By the way, I've been seriously wondering about the job openings in Gwadar! in the years to come... I mean seriously if you see, the plans and models of construction of Gwadar that I've seen are amazing... They're trying to make it more like Dubai which is great for our country, and I'm sure there would be a lot of new offices there...

What do you people say?

Well, i dont want to sound too pessimistic but in my opinion no place can be like Dubai for two basic factors

1. the amount of oil money pumped in to create dubai what it is today can't be emulated anywhere outside of middle east.

2. the 'Real' liberal trade and investor-friendly policies which were laid down by the shiekhs of UAE. I dont think GOP would be able to emulate that either. And there are way too many players' having a stake in this venture of Gwadar and nearly everybody's neeyat is kharab. Most of them are there just to create hype (so that their projects get better media coverage and the value of their property rises), to bribe their way to start a new commerical venture, make quick bucks and then run away to the city across the pond, Dubai. I feel that this bubble will burst in about 3-4 years time when these projects will actually be completed but there wont be any business to conduct because the route from central asia through afghanistan would not have been stabilised enough to be used for commercial purposes.

But yes, before that bubble bursts, we will see a situation similar to the california gold rush of the mid 1800s and the dot-com rush of the late 1990s, and everyody would be rushing off to gwadar and investing, creating jobs, infrastructure, "palm cities", hotels and doing what not to be a part of that pipe dream. But then one day all of them will realise that the promised gold isnt in the hills and also because there is a bigger, meaner, better opponent sitting right across the narrow sea in the form dubai.

1. the amount of oil money pumped in to create dubai what it is today can't be emulated anywhere outside of middle east.

2. the 'Real' liberal trade and investor-friendly policies which were laid down by the shiekhs of UAE. I dont think GOP would be able to emulate that either. And there are way too many players' having a stake in this venture of Gwadar and nearly everybody's neeyat is kharab. Most of them are there just to create hype (so that their projects get better media coverage and the value of their property rises), to bribe their way to start a new commerical venture, make quick bucks and then run away to the city across the pond, Dubai. I feel that this bubble will burst in about 3-4 years time when these projects will actually be completed but there wont be any business to conduct because the route from central asia through afghanistan would not have been stabilised enough to be used for commercial purposes.

But yes, before that bubble bursts, we will see a situation similar to the california gold rush of the mid 1800s and the dot-com rush of the late 1990s, and everyody would be rushing off to gwadar and investing, creating jobs, infrastructure, "palm cities", hotels and doing what not to be a part of that pipe dream. But then one day all of them will realise that the promised gold isnt in the hills and also because there is a bigger, meaner, better opponent sitting right across the narrow sea in the form dubai.

Don't be pessimistic. We can convert our dream into reality without pumping oil money merely by hardwork,willpower and clear determination of mind.