Accountancy Forum

Full Version: What should i do?(MBA for ICAP Articleship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA,
I am in a great confusion, will be relived if somebody can solve this.
I am a fresh MBA(finance) graduate, I have sent some mails to firms that i wana b trainee in your firm, one of the firm replied that if you are interested in ICAP training then you can consult this person.

Actually you guys know that It will b difficult for me to stay in a firm for 6500 per month for 3.5 years as i want some experiance and i want to know about audit work and process so that to get a good job. my question is

If i register in a firm as trainee but not intended to appear in modular to inter exams and after working there 1-1.5 year or so left it. will there b any problem?
Will they make me experience certificate?
Will i show that certificate to company and on the basis of that i get job?

Waiting for your sincere answers.
Plz give me any advice quickly... i have 1 day to make decision
well normally firms dont take ppl who just want 2 work 4 say 2 years.

it would be against the laws as applicable .

u will have 2 complete the training period atleast even if u dont want 2 appear in exams.

thx
A CA frim will recruit you for CA for which you will have to stay for 3.5 year in that firm. But by some reference you may join the firm as unregistered trainee. But I am sure in the later case you will not be paid even 6.5k pm.