Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Talibans Vs Talibans........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Topic regarding Talibaan may seem strange to a lot of us in here. As now a days Taliban are taken in negative sense only. Well topic is about Taliban and so called Talibans who are in fact Indian agents, traitors of nation/religion acting on payroll of Mousad, CIA and many other externall forces who simply have single unit agenda Fall of Pakistan and Fall of islam as well as those acting on behalf of lines provided by internal hidden and obvious forces working for their so called independence/rights. I feel strong need k we should distinguish Talibaans and so called talibans.
But before starting the topic we need to take a bird’s eye view of the history of Talibaans
When Soviet union attacked Afghanistan in order to have its way to “hot water” , Pakistan then time Govt off course of late Gen Zia-ul-Haq backed by USA strategy to defeat “its cold war enemy”, took stand on the name of Islam and raised voice of Jahad. So to fulfill this religious duty students of mudrissa’s from Pakistan’s faraway areas, Afghan tribes (most important northern alliance) and muslims from Arabian states, as well as rest of world gathered in Afghanistan under the guidelines of ISI then time chief Gen Akhtar Abdul Rehman with foreign (USA, KSA UAE etc) supported financial program along with supply of light and heavy ammunition.
These Pakistani students called Taliban along with muslims of Afghanistan and rest of world fought well for a decade not only to put hurdles in the way of furious “white bear “ but also to push it back behind its borders, breaking Soviet’s dream of enjoying moderate seasons and seas to get financial benefits. Unfortunately the main objective being fulfilled caused the world to step back from the battle field without any planned or even unplanned line of action for the rehabilitation of totally destroyed economy of Afghanistan as well as reduction in the massive collections of war fighting light and heavy ammunition including deadly mines placed every where in the country. Pakistan then time gov of Baynazir Bhutto and later Nawazshareef being very much focused on their political stability were also unable to judge and manage the effects of hundreds of thousands of well trained and well tested Talibaans and othe Mujahideen’s existence in Pak neighbor and around Durand Line.
As per “aik niyaam main do talwarain nahi reh sakti” Taliban and Northern Alliance now got “involved” in each other (now the jihad was between muslims and muslims only) and as per the rule of “Might is Right” one was to be dominate and rule, that were Talibaans. Though having strong grip on religious rules and guns Talibaans brought real peace in Afghanistan after a human blood demanding war decade, yet they being unfamiliar of economical, social and modern world requirements intentionally or unintentionally were unable to represent soft image of Islam that includes brotherhood, peace and harmony and else. In my view it was not their fault as they were simply mudrassa students who, fighting on front end, have to face one problem daily i.e to remain alive regardless of life threatening situations which ultimately made them rude, short tempered closed minded and sort of ignorant. It was the failure of Pakistan then time governments to give them vision guideline and art of living among the nations of modern era. Meanwhile past beloved eye apple of CIA but now time most wanted by same Osama Bin Ladan had to take shelter in Afghanistan along with his fellows of mysterious organization named Alqauida. Afterwards a play was staged, Nine Eleven twin tower collapse, an event which was important enough to change the history and directions of the world but unfortunately not such important to be properly investigated and analyzed. US then time president Mr. Bush along with his think tanks in search of their new enemy got the target Afghanistan (some people still believe that target was set before happening of the 911) and ultimately Islam as they always need to maintain supply chains for their weapon industries. Us attacked and occupied Afghanistan (a war started which turned all the yesterday heroes in today’s terrorists) and this time no voice of Jihhad was raised from any head of state (may be because this time it was not b/w islam and cumunisiom but between so called terrorists and so called civil world (USA- a leading country to fight for “human rights”)) except Mulla Omer only, for obvious reasons. Here I would like to blame Ex Pakistan president Gen Perwaiz Musharaf (Son of a ________) a man (in fact shame on name of man) with short time plans and greed to save and extend his unlawful ruler ship as very much responsible for all destructions of war in Afghanistan (as he provided them strategic partnership on their single thread), Irqa war and all such suicide and drone attacks within Pakistan. He should have taken a stand then duly supported by other Muslim rulers and OIC and have tried to resolve the issue with wisdom harmony and dialogues.
It was best possible but obviously a tuff option which was not availed due to certain reasons. Then start the Afghan war a war which is still going on and no one knows when it will end. War across the Durand line obviously disturbed the tribes on cool side of the line. As Talibaan’s and other mujhahideens, living in those areas with almost no restrictions to move across the borders, have their relationships here too. So these tribes and students of madrissa’s (from where talliban’s were introduced) had soft corner for the taliban’s and mujhahideen’s fighting against so called human rights champion -Americans .This soft corner soon caused them to do some thing in practical for their brothers.

<b>To Be Continued………………</b>
(Topic is based on my general understanding therefore no supporting of references and numbers is available furthermore I may be wrong totally or up to some extent for which plz accept my sincere apologies in advance)
are yar thora to summarize kar do...kon parhe ga etna '(...

Main nay thread nahi parhi lakin naam say lagta hay tumhain bhi USA janay ka shok chara hua hay )

Regards.
prhain gy na daikhna abhi sb smjhdaar members ki posts ain gi or aik tqreeri muqabla hoga jin mai sar-e-fehrist kami bhai,toronto boy,astute,ciapk sb a k apni mahirana rae dain gy.or jo jeeta hum sb bchy un k liey taalian bjain gy hahahhaaha
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />prhain gy na daikhna abhi sb smjhdaar members ki posts ain gi or aik tqreeri muqabla hoga jin mai sar-e-fehrist kami bhai,toronto boy,astute,ciapk sb a k apni mahirana rae dain gy.or jo jeeta hum sb bchy un k liey taalian bjain gy hahahhaaha
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

no dear i have reservation about ur opinion.
is article ka urdu trjuma karo phir ya summary btao hehehehe or kia ye tum ny sb khud likha hai ya kahin sy copy paste maara hai?? or ye mairi post edit kisny ki hai.mainy to ni ki or kuch edit hua b ni hai pr likha kio aa rha hai....
Dear Kasim,

I am agreed with you on above first episode. -) except " Though having strong grip on religious rules and guns Talibaans brought real peace in Afghanistan after a human blood demanding war decade, yet they being unfamiliar of economical, social and modern world requirements intentionally or unintentionally were unable to represent soft image of Islam that includes brotherhood, peace and harmony and else. In my view it was not their fault as they were simply mudrassa students who, fighting on front end, have to face one problem daily i.e to remain alive regardless of life threatening situations which ultimately made them rude, short tempered closed minded and sort of ignorant. It was the failure of Pakistan then time governments to give them vision guideline and art of living among the nations of modern era".

Particularly Afghan Taliban

I think there is no concept of hard or soft Islam, Islam is Islam that is Holy Quran and Authentic sayings of Muhammad SW that must be followed in true letter and spirit, the person who follows is a practicing Muslim all other are non practicing Muslims or semi practicing etc.

I don't think Mullah Umar and his companions were rude or short tempered, they were practicing Islam and implementing Islam within area of their jurisdiction as per their knowledge and Aqaid and their was peace in the country and was rule of law in their country first time in the history of Afghanistan.

If some one says that they were burning girls school etc I think that was US propaganda only (Girls not allowed to go to School or for outside job etc is the culture of their nation, that is nothing to do with Islam, if it was human rights violation then why Hijab is not allowed in France now?)

If some one argue that Okay Taliban should tackle the matter with dialouge, I do beleive that attack on Afghanistan was decided 6 months before 9/11 and fall of Nawaz Govermnet and Pervaiz Musharaf's appointment was series of the game plan as nawaz was not a position to take a U turn on Taliban policy so they created Musharaf and then 9/11 occured and then war was imposed.

If some one say that Taliban should agree to handover Usama, I think there was no agreement btw US and Taliban for such handing taking of criminals even if Usama was guilty, and nothing is important than dignity of a nation so they havnt handed over their guest and they should not.

After years of war, we know very well that who will be and going to be the looser at the end.
http//www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2010/10/101027_suicide_interview_fz.shtml
Afghan Taliban not be confused with Pakistan Taliban. Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan is RAW and US funded organisation and tracked by them in the name of Jihad and Jannah to assure Pakistanis that Afghan War is the WAR of Pakistan not of the US only by suicide bombing in Pakistan and to defame the word Taliban. Other terrorist groups e,g Lashker e Jhangvi etc also have camps in Waziristan for their own causes.
chalo warda, yasir , raza, safoora...ab ham logon ka yahan kam nahi...P...
mairay kami bhai ni ae abhi tk bus unka intizaar hai.hehehehe

Dear humaray yahan per bohat kaam hay........Mujhay darr hay kahin yeh topic apni sahi direction main naa chala jai.........iss liay abb iss ki lassi bunani paregi.....Chalo shruu ho jao )

Wardah.

Kami bhai nay General threads main ana chor dia hay yaar. Wesay bhi aaj kal woh outstation gai huay hain Swiss-bank-Accounts ki audit karnay )

Regards.
wo tumko apna schadual bta k gae hain kia ? p kb tk ain gy wapis? phir to ye b btaya hoga.bii is topic ko nichy mt janay daina muhko kami bhai k comments prhny hain hehehehe

hehehe.......Nahi dear mujhay kyun batain gay........Buss itna bataya hay k ghar say Audit k bahanay say outstation jaa raha hun........Lakin asal main DUBAI jaa raha hun Wardah butt ki shooting dakhnay........Keh rahay thay iss bar mokaa milaa tu Purpose kar hi dunga........

Regards.
Pages: 1 2