Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KPMG lahore test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone,
i applied at kpmt last month but didnt received any confirmation call from them.Today, i called their local office and they told me that the test has already taken place 2 days back and perhaps my application was not considered. I am ACCA affiliate. Has anyone else's application been rejected without even been called for test or interview?
Sir G I am also astonished to know from u about the test.
I am also not called.
A CA INTER
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali_ravians</i>
<br />hi everyone,
i applied at kpmt last month but didnt received any confirmation call from them.Today, i called their local office and they told me that the test has already taken place 2 days back and perhaps my application was not considered. I am ACCA affiliate. Has anyone else's application been rejected without even been called for test or interview?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
dude dont worry u will get a call. im here at islamabad and i just sat my test today after many candidates had already given there interview. this time they are makinh batches of say 10 students and calling them for test and interview one by one. if u r ca and meet there mfc batch requirement then u will definatly be called.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
dude dont worry u will get a call. im here at islamabad and i just sat my test today after many candidates had already given there interview. this time they are makinh batches of say 10 students and calling them for test and interview one by one. if u r ca and meet there mfc batch requirement then u will definatly be called.

IS It really true for LAHORE.Can anyone appeared in Lahore tell me about the strength in test.
numair , did u get any document verication call from kpmg !
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali_ravians</i>
<br />numair , did u get any document verication call from kpmg !
Not at all.I don't know the reason.
i am an acca.i got mail from kpmg to apply there so i applied online.i conducted the test at kpmg lahore.there were also students of ca.test was from ur course studies and there were 88 applicants.after that there was interview call and yesterday i have interview with partner.lets hope for the best.
do u have any knowledge why they didn't called all the applicants for the test !
^ Because they don't have enough seats. They will only call whom they can adjust or pursue them for 2nf round.

All th best
Lacoste is a famous apparel company that sells high-end men¡¯s and women¡¯s clothing, sportswear and footwear. Headquarter in France, Lacoste was founded in 1933 by the renowned French tennis player Rene Lacoste. Well-known for its luxury and classic styling, Lacoste has a tradition of providing high-quality sports wear. The brand is recognized by the unique green crocodile logo on all Lacoste clothing and accessories.
http//www.nikesneaker.cc/lacoste-men-shoes-c-192_193.html