Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I like..........................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
....................... fill accordingly[Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]
i like to have some good topix from ur side (ASAP)

sorry to say ur topic selection is never as impressive (except topic worth to read) as ur posts in topic named "worth to read" are

plz try to improve it if u think so k i m right to say so

no hard feelings

regards
[)][)][)][)] Ya I know that dear, I myself doing this intentionally just to keep in touch with forum even a little bit or so, therefore jo zehan mai ek do seconds mai aata hai woh kar daiti hn, [)], To be honest sometimes there are very good topics in my mind, mostly before sleep and I always decide and promise myself to post this in the next morning in any case, but in the morning when I came here and login, then to be very honest kasim, mujhy woh community nahe mil rahe jahan par meaningful and standarized level py discussion continue rahy, I am not attaining the proper remarks from people, aur yeh forum tou u k samny he hai, so when I will feel comfortable and will find required attention and mood from specific sort of people, might be, I will do the, otherwise mai woh cheez yahan par nahe paa rahe filhal, even I know ek do posts jo recently mai ny worth to read mai ki hai woh logon k oper sy he guzar gai hon ge, Although nowdays I am in mood of very deeeeeeeep discussion, reviewes, remarks, text and analysis, therefore I am also missing aged people over here [)], kash hoty tou maza aata zindagi k rangon ko mukhtalif nazrion sy daikhny ka aur un mai sy ache cheezon ko apny nafs, rooh aur jism ki pur musarat kafiat k sath mehsos karny ka, anyhow.................. [)]

) Jhenp mitanay k tareekay )

Anamz, I think the forum do have serious members like KamranACA, Ciapk, Awais, Astute, Pracs, Schueb, Yasir.........And so on.....

Aur yeh sab posts kartay hain Agar Topic serious ho.

Regards.
anamz to be honest

main bohat kam tumhari worth to read ki posts perhta hooon
kuch woe lenghty hoti hain iss liyeah
kuch meray pass time nahi hoota iss liyeah
and
kuch main waisay he dosroon k topix main jata he kam kam hoon iss liyeah bhi lolz (sub log naraz mat hoon abbh plz)

lakin phir bhi i really want to see ur best shots (obviously me asking for topix not posts under "worth to read")

tu janab-a-aliyeah doe char sixer and fours hit ker k dikha he dain so that ham bhi jannain k app kitnay pani main hain lolz
and obviuosly me asking for this favour on asap basis (actually aaj kal main bhi bohat boriyat feel ker raha hoon forum per tu issiliyeah keh raha hoon)

regards
I like sab kuch[D]
by Keri Hilson P
I like the way u lie P
Hi anamz. i completely agree wid u. i also join it 4 serious discussion bt yhan to soorat e haal e kuch r he most of d time. we have many social, economical issues 4 discussion.
ANI

I also agree with Anamz1,there should be possible for us to discuss on social and economical issue but this is not possible because most of the members here are discussing non serious topics.Few of the them who want to discuss serious topics are yasir and sarfaraz.I belive because of the cooperation of these members we will able to discuss some important matters.Wardah is also a serious member her.ANI,you will surly learn many things from her.

Regards,

Dear.

Thanks for your Acknowledgement Ali Raza. Yes Ani, We three members (Me, Sarfaraz, & Wardah) has tried many times to discuss on Economical issues at large. Unfortunately, Due to lack of proper enviornment and fellow member's intrest we always fail to do so.

Besides Tons of threads of generalized nature had diversified the viewer's attention.

Ani, Try to introduce some threads based on Economical and Social issues, And I Assure u I will play my Role.

Regards.
kami bhai ny prh liey gr yasir n ali k comments regarding me tooooooooo ahem ahem!! khair mairi koshish to humaisha hoti hai k topic sy relivent aik post to kam ki ho agay phir pta hi ni chlta uska tia paancha ho jata khud ba khud.ainda avoid karain gy ta k jo log bohat hoshyar bn rahay hain or lpait lpait k humko maar rahay hain wo khul k samny to ain k aya dum bhi hai ya ainwain ki bhram bazian ho rahi hain hehehehehe aisy to mai b bohat kuch bol don lol kidding bi koi dil py mt lay....lay to apni zemy dari py )

@topic....i also like to have gud topics ) .... but thori bohat mauj msti b honi chahye kio ki bohat tensions hain bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii

Regards,

Nahi Dear, main wakai serious discussions chatha hun ) mera yakeen karo......Tumhain yaad nahi hay jab main shruu shruu main forum per join hua tha tu main Sirf Accounting, Audit, TAx, ki threads say related guftugoo farmata tha.....Buss yeh tu aaj kal main general discussions main ata hun kyun k koi serious discussion available hi nahi hoti.......

Regards.
hahhahaha g g bilkul shuru shuru mai sb aisay hi atay hain hehehheehe
khair mainy to serious hi kaha hai k bi system ko kharab kehny k bjae khud system bdlo (wah sohneri dialogue hehehehe) bi humny konsa roka hai do to achy topic hum ny na kaam ki post ki to kehna (k mujhy to pehly hi pta tha hahahhaha)
general me b serious batain hungi kiaa ab? if yes then ill bunk P
Pages: 1 2 3