Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tariq Abdul Ghani and Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone knows then plz tell me about rating, reputation and Clientle of the above mentioned firm..
worst firm, small clients , no audit , worst employers
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Irfan Muhammad Rehmat</i>
<br />worst firm, small clients , no audit , worst employers
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
But i received interview call for tommorow so what u suggest
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zuiis</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Irfan Muhammad Rehmat</i>

Go for the interview. and try to evaluate them yourself too.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Irfan Muhammad Rehmat</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zuiis</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Irfan Muhammad Rehmat</i>

thanx irfan they themselves accept it that they do not have much work on audit and refer me to big4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zuiis</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zuiis</i>

thanx irfan they themselves accept it that they do not have much work on audit and refer me to big4

Good that they have learned honesty. i had a terrible time there

Good that they have learned honesty. i had a terrible time there
so which firm do u recommend instead of big 4
grant thornton etc