Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Which Accountancy degree should be chosen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am struck at the point that which professional accounting degree should I choose. Does Pakistan's CA has demand in the world(At least Uk and Middle East)?
Which professional accountancy qualification should be chosen CA, ACCA,ICMA or CIMA for comfortable future and why?

hey, think abt ACCA or CIMA. CFA is also good. if possible, mba/bba from uk/us universities is very good idea as well. all depends upon ur personal inclinations n financial conditions.

FARHAN
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I am struck at the point that which professional accounting degree should I choose. Does Pakistan's CA has demand in the world(At least Uk and Middle East)?
Which professional accountancy qualification should be chosen CA, ACCA,ICMA or CIMA for comfortable future and why?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

The safest thing is to stay in Pakistan, and thats the reason why people go for CA... Pakistan's CA is although not in 'demand' in other countries, but it has its significance...

Qualifications like ACCA, CIMA, etc which have worldwide recognition become more handy when one starts thinking globally.

Why should one gain only finance or marketing degree/certificate? Our society direly needs scientist and engineers. Industial growth gives an edge to nations. So for accounting is concerned it performs only a support function in organization. We have not reserves of oil & gold so we must resort to make goods & sell. Sounds wierd on accountancy.com!