Accountancy Forum

Full Version: post CA-inter career counseling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear readers
I am a new member and have been visiting this forum for quite a while. I want to obtain advice from seniors. I am MFC 14 and tried hard to pass CA inter but failed to do so this time also. I am very much sure ICAP will do the same to me in E and F modules. So I am no more interested to become CA.
Is CA-inter plus one year internship in a good firm other than big 4 is good enough for me to give me a good job with good salary or should I also do IFRS diploma during internship year. By good salary I mean 35K starting salary with good increments.

yes u can

i mean if u r ca inter plus articles , then u can get 35k or plus as starting salary.

keep in mind that salary slab varies with the orgz.

thx
thanx
CA inter + 1 year experience and 35k+ salary bit difficult in private sector. But in goverment jobs of SPS-8 normaly salary is from 40-45k.
What is this
I like this job, not only challenges but also to their own to have a stable career. But in my condition, I do not know whether it will be competent

-----------------

http//www.myjewellry.com
what about your condition? Any how one should complete articles first.