Accountancy Forum

Full Version: 30 SEC READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The monk Chu Lai was beaten by a teacher who did not believe anything he said. However, the professor’s wife was a follower of Chu Lai, and demanded that her husband had to apologize to him.
Displeased, but without the courage to deny his wife’s wishes, the man went to the temple with her and murmured some words of repentance.
“I do not forgive you,” replied Chu Lai, “go back to work.”
The woman was horrified. “My husband is humiliated, and you were not generous!”

And Chu Lai responded
“Within my soul there is no rancor. But if he is not truly sorry, it is better for him to recognize now that he is mad at me. If I had accepted his apology, we would be creating a false state of harmony, and this would further increase the anger of your husband.”

Source http//paulocoelhoblog.com/2010/04/28/false-harmony-en-pt-es-fr/
<b>He needs your hand</b>

Master and disciple are walking through the deserts of Arabia. The Master uses each moment of the journey to teach his disciple about faith.
“Entrust your things to God,” he said. “Because He never abandons His children.”

When they camped down at night, the Master asked the disciple to tie the horses to a nearby rock.
The disciple went over to the rock, but then remembered what he had learned that afternoon. “The Master must be testing me. The truth is that I should entrust the horses to God.”
And he left the horses loose.

In the morning he discovered that the animals had run off. Indignant, he sought out the Master.
“You know nothing about God! Yesterday I learned that I should trust blindly in Providence, so I gave the horses to Him to guard, and the animals have disappeared!”

“God wanted to look after the horses,” answered the Master. “But at that moment he needed your hands to tie them up and you did not lend them to Him.”