Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KIYA KISI NAI TABANIZ KA APTITUED TEST DIYA HAI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<b></b><i></i>hello friendz salam to all,
i hope u all will fine
dear friendz,
MAIN NAI RECENTLY APNA INTER COMPLETE KIA HAI 63% 1ST YEAR MAIN AYI THI,NOW I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN CA .JIS KAI LIYE MAIN ALREADY TOP INSTITUTE THE TABANIS AUR ALHAMD VISIT KER CHUKA HOON.DEAR FRIENDZ TABANIS MAIN MERA 2ND OF JULY KO APTITUDE TEST HAI JO MUJHEY CLEAR KERNA BOHAT ZARRORI HAI WERNA TABANIS MAIN MERA ADMISSION NAHIN HOGA.
FRIENDZ MAIN NAI DONON ALHAMD AUR TABANI KA VISIT KIA MUJHEY TABANI BEST LAGA ,TABINIS KA ATMOSPHRE ETC.AAP SAB SAI MERA QUESTION YEH HAI KAI KIA KISI NAI TABANIS KA APTITUDE TEST DIYA HAI,TO PLZ MUJHEY EMAIL KIJYE,I WANT SOME INFORMATION KAI KESA PAPER HOGA,ETC.AUR YEH BHI BATYE KAI TABANI AUR ALHAMD MAIN SAI BEST KON SA HAI AUR KIS KA RESULTS ACHA HAI?
THNX ILL BE WAITING FOR UR REPLY FRIENDZ
ALLAHAFIZ...

KUTIYANA
kekekkekek...thez dam tabaniz ...they allthetime do somethg tht is most irritating. U 1st temme whts this aptitue test all abt...?
now u ll be tested to enter in CA..wow gr8....B*****ds.hey i suggest u joining ALHAMD. Its da best institue man .Tht tabani is nt a college its a skool dude.even u ll hav to wear uniform.kekkeke
bydaway i m a alhamdian n m currently in mod. B. U know wht how did i pass my mod. A? man cuz of da faculty there .At first i was nt serious abt ma studies n i jus joined CA to show ppl dat i m doing smthg,then i jus attended my lectures regularly not even missed one,but truly speaking i neva revised smthg at home.Fortunately i cleared ma SENDUP exam n then appeared for ICAP.I also passed ICAP xam dude. Now C how gr8 is da faculty ,they jus make u polished.

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
OHH DEAR SAGER ...U R THE BEST BUT YAR MAIN ALREADY 1000RUPEES APTITUDE TEST KAI DAI CHUKA HOON.IS LIYE TEST TO DENA PAREGA BUT ANYWAYS,THNX FOR UR QUICK REPLY,AND UR OPENION.PLZ KINDLY TELL ME ABOUT ALHAMD .WAHAN KI PARHAI KAISI HAI AUR TEACHERS KAISEY HAIN,
AUR HAAN YAR YEH TABANIZ MAIN IRRITATE KERNAY KA TUMHRA KIA MATLAB HAI ,WHOME IRRITATE IN TABANIZ,
ALLAHAFIZ

KUTIYANA

Oh boy... No wonder Tabanis is trying everything to make itself an institute with 'money making' motive...

Its true that the environment of Tabanis appeals all prospective students, but I can assure you that they have the worst management at the moment... And its not only Tabanis, you see there is so much growing competition between all these institutes... My friend recently told me that SBS (School of Business Studies) has got new things going on such as 'Best Dressing Award' for students... I mean, one can argue here with me saying what's wrong in that... But can you even imagine holding such things in the course of routine studies?

Tabanis previously never held any so called 'aptitude test' and trust me they used to actually interview ONLY some Intermediate students before giving them admission... My question, if interviewing is a formality, why not interview A levels students as well?

And one of my friends went to Tabanis recently to do ACCA as she had appeared for CAT in this session and Mr XYZ (I won't disclose the name here) of the higher administration asked her why she didn't do CAT Level C from Tabanis... And the irony, Tabanis doesn't even give classes for Level C!!!

I don't want to discourage you from going to Tabanis, they too have good teachers... But remember, you'll have to do it all on your own... Almost all these institutes have one single motive - "money making" !

absolutely rite sumaaan , tabaniz allthetime introduce new ideas of money-making.

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)
Hmmm

I was having some doubts, but now i am quite sure that our dear old Musharraf Sahib has finally lost his marbles. Lol... "Best Dressed Award".... is SBS now a school of fashion design??!!!

Severe lack of direction... i must say!

khair jokes apart... TSA is a great institute and so is Al-Hamd and i suggest if TSA people are giving you a hard time then u should go to Al-Hamd coz its probably as good if not better than Tabanis

If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
Assssssalam Alaikummmmmmm !
yaar mainay tabanis ka apptitude test diyatha, mainay pre eng lee thee thats wy sirf eng or maths ka test tha, donoon main 50 50 % lainay thay tab addmision milta, mager meray maths main achay thay but english main 50 % nahin karsakaaaaa,,,, and i m worry alot,,,, yaar plz give me some information about Alhamd, atleast give me its number,,,,, thnkx

Arsalan Ahmed Sidiqi
0333-3068415
<font size=5></font id=size5>Assalam Alaikum, students, i want to know the phone number of Alhamd university i have to get addmiossn in alhamd for CA my % was 69 in a1st year, and exapected high in 2nd inshallah, so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me back,,,, or tell me kay may i have the addmission now ?

Arsalan Ahmed Sidiqi
0333-3068415
<font size=5></font id=size5>Assalam Alaikum, students, i want to know the phone number of Alhamd university i have to get addmiossn in alhamd for CA my % was 69 in a1st year, and exapected high in 2nd inshallah, so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me back,,,, or tell me kay may i have the addmission now ?

Arsalan Ahmed Sidiqi
0333-3068415
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
yaar mainay tabanis ka apptitude test diyatha, mainay pre eng lee thee thats wy sirf eng or maths ka test tha, donoon main 50 50 % lainay thay tab addmision milta, mager meray maths main achay thay but english main 50 % nahin karsakaaaaa,,,, and i m worry alot,,,, yaar plz give me some information about Alhamd, atleast give me its number,,,,, thnkx

Arsalan Ahmed Sidiqi
0333-3068415
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Don't worry, they'd still take you in )

well thnkxx Sumaaaan, but u know about there answer, lots of ppl is saying that Tabani's always to make money,
khair never mind
take care
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Arsalan Ahmed Sidiqi
0333-3068415
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Don't worry, they'd still take you in )

Arsalan Ahmed Sidiqi
0333-3068415
Al-Hamd Ph. No. 4387082-83
www.alhamdedu.com
best of luck!

If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
hi,,salamz..i've done my Intermediate and now planning to join CA COURSE...
can any one plz plz tell me abt the details of CA course
abt ALHAmd and tabanies both

i want to know abt the module structure (kitne months ka module hota hai?)+the aptitude procedures and also wana know abt fee structure (REGISTRATION FEE n PER YEAR LUMpSUM AMOUNT )
i'd b obliged if any 1 guide me over this issue
thanku
tabani is best
Pages: 1 2