Accountancy Forum

Full Version: whoes the best TABANIS OR ALHAMD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b></b><i></i>
THNX SAGAR AND SUMAN FOR UR REPLY.I REALLY THNKFUL TO BOTH OF U SHARING UR VIEWPINT.BUT FRIENDZ WHOES THE BEST .TABANIS OR ALHAMD .U KNOW IM VERY UPSET FOR TAKING THIS MATTER AFTERALL ITS MY FUTURE BASED QUESTION,AND I NEED UR VIEWPOINT OR ADVICE,WELL ITS ALL DEPENDS ON ME IN THE END .BUT URS ADVICE WILL BE FRUITFUL FOR ME AS WELL.SO FRIENDZ PLZ REPLY ME .SPECIALLY SUMAAN AND SAGER BOTH OF U.I KNOW THEY ARE MONEY MAKING INSTITUTE BUT I THINK I WANT GET JUST EDUCATION.MERA MATLAB SIRF PARAHI SAI HAI.MONEY IS NOT THE PROBLEM.AUR YEH BHI BATAO YAR KAI ICAP SAI PEHLAY JO PAPER INSTITUTE KA HOTA HAI US MAIN YEH LOG ZIADATER STUDENTS KO FAIL TO NAHIN KER DAITEY.AUR HAAN EK BAAT AUR MAIN NAI DAWN NEWSPAPER MAIN PARAH HAI KAI KARACHI MAIN MODEL A MAIN SPRING 2004 MAIN 294 STUDENTS CLEAR HUAI.JIS MAIN TABANIZ KAI 177 STUDENT THAI.IS KA MATLAB IN KA 50% STUDENT CLEAR HUA,ISNT IT GOOD POINT...OK FRIENDZ ILL BE WAITING FOR UR PROMPT REPLY.PLZ REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE B/C TABANIZ APTITUDE TEST HELD ON 2ND OF JULY.AND IM PREPARING FOR THAT.TAKE CARE OF URSELF.ALLAHAFIZ.....

KUTIYANA
hmmmm.... yaar jiss institute ke zyada students jaayen ge ussi ke zyadah pass honge naa plus your information is partially correct tabanis ke 200 students appear huay thay jiss mein se 95 pass huay aur 82 ka single refer aya which means that 177 students got promoted not pass... there is a difference... and plus there is the fact that TSA stops dozens and dozens of students in send-up exams... i think that wasnt mentioned in the newspaper!!!! (aur hoga bhee kyun)... Al-Hamd ke 125 students appear huay thay jiss mein se 33 full pass huay aur 49 ka single refer aayaa... so 82 students got promoted... for a full list of raet-wise result see http//www.icaponline.net/Result_A_Batch7.pdf
waisay al-hamd bhee send up mein rokta hai students ko... hamaray batch mein module A mein 55% students ko clearance mili thee Al-Hamd se aur last time module B mein Al-Hamd mein 28 students ko roka thaa
khair... final decision is yours but there is not much difference between the two institutes... Module A aur B mein TSA ka result accha ataa hai aur Module C aur D mein Al-Hamd ka... so u see u have to look at the whole picture... just think about the fact that u have to do 4 modules not just Module A... so u should choose carefully

If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
yo man ...i totally agree wid net_mania
hey memon its better if u get enrolled in TSA cuz their result r better than AlHAMD's but u must know y . C if u take all the cream
(means all candidates having almost A1 grades) then offcorse the results ll be pure Ghee who is hard task to gain whereas AlHAMD takes almost everybody who comes here . I guess they r doing a gr8 job.But if u look at the overall situation as net_mania explained,then i suggest going 4 alhamd.But whteva v say the final decision is urz offcorse.

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)

Tabanis overall has the greater percentage of students passing because it has a greater student population... Hope you understand my point...

I'm by no means convincing you not to take admission in TSA... I was just letting you know that all these institutions are money making colleges and believe me they don't care about 'individual student results' but what they care about are Gold Medals and overall results.